• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kinda Out There Internet Show Question

In summary, the "Kinda Out There Internet Show" is a lighthearted and entertaining online series hosted by Pampered Chef's culinary expert, Chef Emma. It features unique and unconventional recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations using Pampered Chef products, with the goal of inspiring and engaging viewers to try new and creative ways of cooking. The show can be viewed anytime on Pampered Chef's website and social media channels, with new episodes released regularly. While the focus is on Pampered Chef products, non-Pampered Chef products can also be used to recreate the recipes. Viewers can participate by watching, engaging with the content, and joining the Pampered Chef community.
PCwithStay-C
I was just taking a look at PC.com and realised that they are also in the UK. I have an older brother and his GF who live in London and was wondering if I could do an internet show for them?
This is probably not even feasible but I figured it wouldnt hurt to ask :confused:

Nope, you can only do shows for the country you are a consultant in. I'm sure there are people here that are in England that would love the referal. The only way you could do their show would be to have everything shipped to you in the US and then for you to ship it to Englad which is probably not worth it.

Or if they happen to be in the military......You can do a catalog show for an APO address right?

OK I thought so. Thanks :)

They arent military :( My Brother teaches and plays cricket over there.

Stacey why dont you recruit his girlfriend!!!

I did not think we could have a downline in a foreign country. Am I wrong?

Haha I should try recruit her :) Wonder if I can do that....hmmmm Guess I better post this question on the recruiting board!!

What is the "Kinda Out There Internet Show"?

The "Kinda Out There Internet Show" is a lighthearted and entertaining online series that features unique and unconventional recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations using Pampered Chef products. It aims to inspire and engage viewers to try new and creative ways of cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

Who hosts the "Kinda Out There Internet Show"?

The "Kinda Out There Internet Show" is hosted by Pampered Chef's very own culinary expert, Chef Emma. She has years of experience in the culinary industry and has a passion for creating delicious and innovative dishes. Her fun and energetic personality make her the perfect host for the show.

When is the "Kinda Out There Internet Show" aired?

The "Kinda Out There Internet Show" is an online series that can be viewed anytime on Pampered Chef's website and social media channels, such as YouTube and Facebook. New episodes are released regularly, so be sure to check back often for the latest content.

Can I use non-Pampered Chef products to make the recipes shown on the show?

While Pampered Chef products are the focus of the show, you can definitely use non-Pampered Chef products to recreate the recipes. However, Chef Emma may provide tips and suggestions on how to use specific Pampered Chef products to achieve the best results.

How can I participate in the "Kinda Out There Internet Show"?

The best way to participate in the "Kinda Out There Internet Show" is to watch and engage with the content. You can leave comments, share your own experiences and tips, and even suggest ideas for future episodes. You can also join the Pampered Chef community to connect with others who share your passion for cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwithStay-C
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • Geekgirl69