• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids Classroom Field Trip Scrapbook

In summary, the idea of a Field Trip Scrapbook for each classroom was well received by the teachers. They plan to add ideas to the book and create personalized copies for each child.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have brought up the idea to my kids teachers about doing a Field Trip Scrapbook for all the kids, just in each classroom. My 2 little ones are in Kindergarten and 2nd grade. This is the first year the school is doing an annual but thought the kids would get a kick out of this personal thing for them.

The teachers loved the idea, now to come up with more idea's to add to the book. (Just so you know, I am only doing 1 book for each class then making colored copies for each child.)

I have thought that the kids/parents could write a note &/or picture to the teacher. Then maybe have 1 page for each child that will include 4 or 5 pictures with descriptive stories about each picture. Then each class has had 3 field trips that will be included into the book.

Does anyone have any ideas of what to add to this??

This almost made me cry, when my kids were in elemnetary school I was the designated scrapbook mom for 3 classes!! My youngest will be a freshman this fall sniff sniff!

I scrapbooked & journaled their activities (parties, science experiments, pumpkin carving, field trips, 100 day of school activities, plays, etc) during the year & dressed it up with diecuts and stickers, way before pretty printed pages.
The principal and teacher each had a page where they wrote to the kids.
Each child also had a page and filled out a short description of them: We copied their page so it was in their handwriting.
they shared a classroom memory:
Their favorite food from the cafeteria:
Pets name:
& can't remember what else
We had them bound in the teachers workroom with a pretty cardstock cover and a picture of the school on the front.
Good Luck!!

Would it be possible to scan some pages and send them to me.

I had planned on keeping the kids/parents things in tact, with there printing.

Unfortunately, I just came up with the idea so haven't been able to track the whole year with both kids. I will doing a school years work in a month, plus the school is year around so I still have til the middle of July.

Glad I could help you remember a good time in your life????

I am going to "choose" my daughters 2nd grade teacher when my son reaches 2nd grade, one more school year..So when that year starts we will have this idea already started and be able to follow things thru the year..

I would love to but since it's been years since they were in elementary school (they are all either in college or HS now) those memories are sealed in boxes with their power rangers, legos and barbies in the attic and I'd have no idea which of their boxes to open.
The school year books we have in a cabinet but the classroom ones they chose to pack away.
I always had 3 classes to do in 1 week. (sorry, when I wrote during the year I meant I took pictures as things happened) but the teachers would have them on the bulletin boards and photos hanging from the ceiling until the last few weeks of school then everything would get bundled and sent home to me.

Scrapbooking and supplies have some along way. In the beginning I used Creative Memories Grip it (like rubber cement) then moved to a tape runner much quicker!!

This is a fantastic idea but just out of curiosity... do you plan on doing the color copies on your own printer or bringing them elsewhere to get them done? I copied one of my scrap books at kinkos and it cost me $60.00! I'd love to find a less expensive way to get this done!

I am not going to copy them myself, I have a relative who will be able to do it at work, so no cost to me.......

Teresa...How did you make copies for everyone "back then"????

Understand not being able to find things!! I will post some of my pages when I get to doing them..Maybe you can suggest some things...

Thanks

I was allowed to copy them in the teachers workroom. It was all black and white.
They did one last year for all seniors and if the parents paid $50 they could have a memory page. You put a picture on the top half and could write soemthing to your child. On the bottom half the students filled out questions like where they expect to be in 5 years and 15 years.
Type of car they currently drive
favorite class
Each student selected 1 teacher & they wrote something about the
student.
Each student whose parent bought the page was given a book. They were copied in color.

1. What is a Kids Classroom Field Trip Scrapbook?

A Kids Classroom Field Trip Scrapbook is a fun and interactive way for children to document their field trip experiences. It is a scrapbook kit that includes pre-designed pages, stickers, and other embellishments for kids to use in creating their own personalized scrapbook.

2. How does the scrapbook help with the learning process?

The Kids Classroom Field Trip Scrapbook allows children to reflect on their field trip experience and reinforce the information they learned. It also encourages creativity and helps develop fine motor skills as they cut, paste, and arrange the elements in their scrapbook.

3. Is the scrapbook suitable for all ages?

Yes, the scrapbook is suitable for children of all ages. Younger children may need adult supervision or assistance, while older children can complete the scrapbook independently.

4. Can the scrapbook be used for any type of field trip?

Yes, the scrapbook is versatile and can be used for any type of field trip, whether it be to a museum, zoo, or even a local park. The pre-designed pages can easily be customized to fit the specific field trip experience.

5. Are there any additional materials needed to complete the scrapbook?

The Kids Classroom Field Trip Scrapbook kit comes with everything needed to complete the scrapbook, including pages, stickers, and embellishments. However, children may also want to include their own photos, tickets, or other mementos from the field trip to make their scrapbook even more personalized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • wadesgirl