• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam - Memorial Day Weekend Sale

In summary, the "Kam - Memorial Day Weekend Sale" is a promotional event by Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts on select products during Memorial Day weekend. The sale typically starts on the Friday before Memorial Day and ends on Memorial Day itself, but dates may vary each year. It is available at all Pampered Chef locations and on their website, but some products may have limited quantities. The sale cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. The products included in the sale vary each year, but typically include popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.
ngrawer
KAM, your flyers are amazing and I love them so much!

Have you ever put together a Memorial Day Weekend Sale Flyer? I'm thinking of having a three day sale but am "flyer challenged." :) Can you help me put one together?

ngrawer said:
KAM, your flyers are amazing and I love them so much!

Have you ever put together a Memorial Day Weekend Sale Flyer? I'm thinking of having a three day sale but am "flyer challenged." :) Can you help me put one together?

Hi! I would be more than happy to create a flyer for you...but I need EXACTLY the wording/sale info/etc that you want on it. Provide me all the pertinent info and I will be more than happy to throw one together.

Please email me with what you are thinking for the flyer - I check that more often than the boards: [email protected]

THANKS!

Thanks KAM! I will put that all together when my little one goes down for a nap later.

Ooh, a memorial day sale! I never thought about that. Thanks for the idea, I may try and get one together similar to my black friday sale!

Hi Kam, I'm glad you are enjoying the flyers I created for you! I would be more than happy to help you put together a Memorial Day Weekend Sale flyer. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of having eye-catching and informative flyers to promote our sales. Let's work together to create a flyer that will grab the attention of your customers and showcase the amazing deals you have to offer during the three-day sale. Just let me know what information you would like to include and I will create a beautiful and effective flyer for you. Looking forward to working with you!

What is the "Kam - Memorial Day Weekend Sale"?

The "Kam - Memorial Day Weekend Sale" is a promotional event held by Pampered Chef during Memorial Day weekend. It offers special deals and discounts on select products.

When does the sale start and end?

The sale typically starts on the Friday before Memorial Day and ends on Memorial Day itself. However, exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or social media for the specific dates.

Is the sale available in all locations?

Yes, the "Kam - Memorial Day Weekend Sale" is available at all Pampered Chef locations and on our website. However, some products may only be available in limited quantities or while supplies last.

Can I use other discounts or promotions during the sale?

No, the "Kam - Memorial Day Weekend Sale" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only the sale prices and deals will be honored during this event.

What products are included in the sale?

The products included in the "Kam - Memorial Day Weekend Sale" will vary each year. However, we typically offer discounts on popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Keep an eye out for our promotional materials for a list of specific products on sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies