• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam - Can You Update My March Host Letter Please?

In summary, to request an update to your March host letter, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and communicate the specific changes you would like to make. There is no deadline for requesting updates, but it is recommended to do so at least a week before sending out the letter. You can make multiple updates to the letter and there is no additional cost for this service. The time it takes to update the letter will vary depending on the requested changes and the consultant's availability. It is best to reach out as soon as possible to allow enough time for the updates to be made.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Thanks so much Kam, for all that you do for us :)

Attachments

• March 2010 Host Letter.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 416
  • March 2010 Catalog Host Letter.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 341
HI Carolyn!

Yep, I'll do it tomorrow and post them for you.

Thanks, Kathleen!!

OMG! Completely forgot to post these last night. (Couldn't find anywhere to go to dinner last night without an hour wait, so we got home late and I went right to bed!)

Here they are, updated for 2011.

Attachments

• March 2011 Catalog Host Letter.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 686
  • March 2011 Host Letter.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 549
Thanks Kathleen!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Hi, I was wondering if you do a host letter for each month as well as the flyers. I've looked for a Feb. host letter but can't seem to find. I love and use the flyers all the time and really like the Host letter and would like to add it to my host kits but can't figure out how to put the H/G specials on the page. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Keep up the great work.:thumbup:

Here's the February host letter

Attachments

• February 2011 Host Letter.doc
    690 KB · Views: 545

Related to Kam - Can You Update My March Host Letter Please?

1. How do I request an update to my March host letter?

To request an update to your March host letter, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which specific changes you would like to make. They will be happy to help you customize your letter to better suit your needs.

2. Is there a deadline for requesting updates to my March host letter?

No, there is no specific deadline for requesting updates to your March host letter. However, it is recommended to reach out to your consultant at least a week before you plan to send out the letter to give them enough time to make the changes.

3. Can I make multiple updates to my March host letter?

Yes, you can make multiple updates to your March host letter. Simply communicate all of your requested changes to your consultant and they will work with you to ensure the letter is updated to your satisfaction.

4. How long does it take to update my March host letter?

The time it takes to update your March host letter will vary depending on the changes requested and the availability of your consultant. It is best to reach out to your consultant as soon as possible to allow enough time for the updates to be made.

5. Is there a cost for updating my March host letter?

No, there is no additional cost for updating your March host letter. This service is provided by your Pampered Chef consultant as part of their customer service to help you have a successful and personalized host experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies