• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Have to Share... I Was Kinda Shocked!!!In a Good Way!

In summary, "Just Have to Share... I Was Kinda Shocked!!!In a Good Way!" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. These products are made of durable materials and can be purchased individually or as a set, with occasional special promotions and discounts available.
ameliasurf
ok well i went to the bank to deposit some money into my business account and a while back (a few weeks ago) i was in the drive thru and the lady that was waiting on me as soon as we finished the bank transaction, she said " oh i have been waiting for you to come in i have an order for you!" i just thought i would share and she said that there was another lady that wanted to place an order!

Awesome - maybe they can put together a catalog or cooking show!?!

I always go inside of the bank, the drive through just doesn't do it for me! I do agree with seeing if they can put together a catalog show for you.

that's what i did in the first place but only a couple of girls had orders.

the other girl is going to be back on the 24th

i would have liked it to be a catalog show but it just didn't work out that way!

but this is a learning experience

Kudos!!!! to you!

What is "Just Have to Share... I Was Kinda Shocked!!!In a Good Way!"?

"Just Have to Share... I Was Kinda Shocked!!!In a Good Way!" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that features innovative and exciting kitchen tools and gadgets.

What types of products are included in the "Just Have to Share" line?

The "Just Have to Share" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as peelers, slicers, choppers, and more. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

Are the products in the "Just Have to Share" line made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all products in the "Just Have to Share" line are made of high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting. They are also designed to be ergonomic and comfortable to use.

Can I purchase "Just Have to Share" products individually or as a set?

You can purchase "Just Have to Share" products individually or as a set, depending on your needs and preferences. We offer a variety of sets that include different combinations of products.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Just Have to Share" products?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for "Just Have to Share" products. Be sure to check our website or connect with a Pampered Chef consultant to stay updated on any current deals or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
millthayer
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • pamperedchef88