• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director June Consultant News: Discover Exciting Promotions for June and July!

In summary, "June Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef consultants that provides updates, promotions, and tips to help them grow their business. It can be accessed through the Consultant Workstation and can be customized with personal information. Currently, it is only available in English but there are plans for translations in the future. It is also encouraged to share the newsletter with customers to keep them informed and provide them with cooking tips and recipes.
Double Recruiting points!!! Now I just have to figure out how to squeeze in a little more this month, it is hard to work around Disney:)

I love the glass tote!!!! I was late for my job because I was looking things over quickly!!

1. What is "June Consultant News"?

"June Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, promotions, and tips to help consultants grow their business.

2. How can I access "June Consultant News"?

You can access "June Consultant News" through your Consultant Workstation. Simply log in and click on the "News" tab to view and download the latest edition.

3. Can I customize the newsletter with my own information?

Yes, you can customize "June Consultant News" with your contact information and personal message for your customers. This can be done through the "My Profile" section in your Consultant Workstation.

4. Is "June Consultant News" available in multiple languages?

Currently, "June Consultant News" is only available in English. However, we are working on providing translations in other languages in the future.

5. Can I share "June Consultant News" with my customers?

Yes, you are encouraged to share "June Consultant News" with your customers. It is a great way to keep them informed about new products and promotions, as well as provide them with helpful cooking tips and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefkathy