• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Recipe Roundup: Delicious Dishes for Every Meal!

In summary, for the month of July, the recipe choices being offered are Apple Berry Salsa and Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. The Apple Berry Salsa is usually served with cinnamon sugar chips made with tortillas or store-bought cinnamon sugar pitas. The recipe can be found in the All The Best cookbook. Other recipe choices include Mango Salsa sundaes, creamy one-pot pasta, 30-minute chicken, Asian pork and noodle skillet, and 10-minute pork tenderloin. These recipes are popular due to the high temperatures and humidity in VA during this time of year. Some hosts prefer to choose a theme and have the consultant choose the recipe, while others like to have a variety of options to choose from.
stefani2
What recipe choices are you offering for the month of July?

I'm planning to offer either Apple Berry Salsa (a perennial favorite) or a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. I figure I can add a few blueberries on top to make it red, white, and blue. :)

Rae - where is the recipe for the apple berry salsa - and what do you serve it with?

Dor...I thought I had it saved, but now I can't find it!

You serve it with cinnamon sugar chips that you can make with tortillas (spray with water, sprinkle with cinn sugar and bake) or you can find cinnamon sugar pitas or other type chips.

It is SOOOOOOO good!

Here it is!

Attachments

• Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips.doc
    69 KB · Views: 419
Thanks Becky! You have a TON of recipes saved!!

Here is a new ticker for your little guy!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

KellyTheChef said:
Thanks Becky! You have a TON of recipes saved!!

Here is a new ticker for your little guy!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Awwww - Micah is looking at the picture with me, and he just said "That must be Jesus holding that baby Mom!"

I just said, "you know buddy, I think you're right!"

Debating.... Mango Salsa sundaes againe, Apple Berry Salsa with maybe something else or a trifle of some sort.

ChefBeckyD said:
Awwww - Micah is looking at the picture with me, and he just said "That must be Jesus holding that baby Mom!"

I just said, "you know buddy, I think you're right!"

Oh, Becky, that brings tears to my eyes!! How old is Micah? So adorable, and smart!

Kelly, I love your new time lines!

Stefani - I'm playing up the 'don't heat your kitchen' shows; the 30 Minute Chicken, Pork Fajitas, etc., or Microwave Cakes, dips - whatever doesn't take a conventional oven. We live in VA, so high temperatures and humidity make these popular choices!

Sarah

I offer the same recipes all season so I don't have to worry about this. It's up to the host to decide what she wants to make!

I'm going with the economical meal idea....Creamy One Pot Pasta, 30 Min Chicken, Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet, 10 min Pork Tenderloin.

pampchefsarah said:
Oh, Becky, that brings tears to my eyes!! How old is Micah? So adorable, and smart!Kelly, I love your new time lines!Stefani - I'm playing up the 'don't heat your kitchen' shows; the 30 Minute Chicken, Pork Fajitas, etc., or Microwave Cakes, dips - whatever doesn't take a conventional oven. We live in VA, so high temperatures and humidity make these popular choices!Sarah
Sarah - Micah turned 4 this month.....and he is adorable, and very smart. Too smart. He asks questions already that I'm not sure how to answer.We were listening to a Michael Redman Praise CD in the car yesterday, and a song came on that was talking about healing a broken world....and Micah asked me how the world got broken, and if Jesus was the only one who could fix it.....I wasn't ready to talk theology with a 4 yr old...but I guess I'm going to have to!

DebbieJ said:
I'm going with the economical meal idea....Creamy One Pot Pasta, 30 Min Chicken, Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet, 10 min Pork Tenderloin.

I'm doing this too - but also using Sarah's idea of them all being meals that won't heat up your kitchen too!

I usually offer a choice of dessert, appetizer or main dish. July I have so many show, 3 in some weeks that I'm only doing one choice: Apple berry salsa and I'm adding the fruit kabobs and dip. They are both found in the All The Best. They show off so many of our tools. I like to choose recipes that don't heat up the house. I prepare the chips in my air conditioned house and bring with me. I take the tortillas home with me that the host purchased in exchange. I talk about how I made them, demo the sugar/flour shaker, spritzer, and stone, but let them all know I'm saving them from the heat today.

I offer way too many choices! I find out which theme show they would like and then give them a list of things to chose from after that. I only demo one recipe, but do different ones all month long depending on the theme.

Lately I've been offering either 30 minute chicken and garlic bites, microwave cake and chicken (resting as the guests arrive) or red white and blue triffle, which thankfully nobody has taken me up on!

What I do is let them pick the theme and I choose the recipe. Sometimes they pick a recipe that I have already done at a show. This month the Creamy One-Pot Pasta is highly requested. I also have a lot of requests for the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies.

Related to July Recipe Roundup: Delicious Dishes for Every Meal!

1. What is the July Recipe Roundup?

The July Recipe Roundup is a collection of delicious dishes that are perfect for every meal. It features a variety of recipes that are easy to make and use fresh, seasonal ingredients.

2. How often is the July Recipe Roundup updated?

The July Recipe Roundup is updated once a month, so you can look forward to new and exciting recipes every month.

3. Are the recipes in the July Recipe Roundup only for the month of July?

No, the recipes in the July Recipe Roundup can be enjoyed all year round. They are simply curated for the month of July to highlight seasonal ingredients and flavors.

4. Can I submit my own recipe for the July Recipe Roundup?

Yes, we welcome submissions from our customers and consultants for the July Recipe Roundup. Simply send us your recipe and a photo and we may feature it in our next roundup.

5. Are the recipes in the July Recipe Roundup healthy?

We strive to provide a balance of healthy and indulgent recipes in the July Recipe Roundup. You will find a variety of options that cater to different dietary needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies