• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July is Gone: Here's to New Beginnings!

In summary, "July is Gone: Here's to New Beginnings!" is a special promotion and theme at Pampered Chef that celebrates the start of a new month and a fresh start for customers. Featured products include cookware, utensils, and meal preparation tools. Exclusive discounts and deals are available both online and at in-home parties. Participation is simple, just place an order or attend a party in the month of July. Benefits include a chance to win prizes and kickstart your cooking journey with new and innovative products, along with exclusive discounts and deals.
amy07
July is O-V-E-R!!:)

I know many of us struggled with the past month, but it is that.....the past!! Here's to good things for ALL of us!!

sooooo glad July is behind me! I have 3 July shows to submit still, 3 August catalog shows and 4 Cooking Shows!

Amy, have you heard from Jennifer about details for Monday?

nope. ...........

'K...I just left her a voice mail.

I found out that CTC has their "Club Mom" on Tuesday! I am SOOOO going to "lead shop" there and wear my apron when I do!!!!!!!

Yes, HELLO AUGUST!! I just hung up with my host for tonight and she has 20 confirmed guests and 6 outside orders! I'm SO EXCITED!!! :D

Just submitted a July show for almost $400 in sales plus the host is using kit credit. Hello August!Show tonight has 10 or so guests. Tomorrow's show rescheduled to October. MUST GET ON PHONE THIS WEEKEND.

yes!!! met with a lead who seems very promising. ****fingers crossed****

Related to July is Gone: Here's to New Beginnings!

What is "July is Gone: Here's to New Beginnings!"?

"July is Gone: Here's to New Beginnings!" is a special promotion and theme for the month of July at Pampered Chef. It is a celebration of the start of a new month and a fresh start for our customers.

What type of products will be featured in this promotion?

During "July is Gone: Here's to New Beginnings!", we will be featuring a variety of products that are perfect for starting anew in the kitchen. This includes our signature cookware, utensils, and meal preparation tools.

Are there any special discounts or deals during this promotion?

Yes, as part of "July is Gone: Here's to New Beginnings!", we will be offering exclusive discounts and deals on select products. These discounts will be available both online and at our in-home parties.

How can I participate in "July is Gone: Here's to New Beginnings!"?

To participate in "July is Gone: Here's to New Beginnings!", simply place an order through our website or attend one of our in-home parties during the month of July. You will automatically be entered into the promotion and have a chance to win special prizes.

What are the benefits of participating in this promotion?

By participating in "July is Gone: Here's to New Beginnings!", you not only have a chance to win prizes, but you also have the opportunity to kickstart your cooking journey with new and innovative products from Pampered Chef. Plus, you'll receive exclusive discounts and deals that are only available during this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies