• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Incentive: Inputting Shows & Attending Conference

In summary, the July Incentive for inputting shows and attending conference is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who meet certain criteria. To qualify for the incentive, consultants must input a minimum of 3 shows during the month of July and attend the annual conference. Rewards for the incentive include free products, discounts, and other exclusive benefits, which will be distributed within 2 weeks after the end of the promotion. To input shows, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Business" tab, and to attend conference, register for the event on the Pampered Chef website and make sure to check in at the event to receive credit.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
For the July incentive, if we input two shows plus attend conference we get something special. Do the parties have to be inputed before conference or is it 2 parties held anytime in the month of July??

I was going to answer, but I just noticed that you're in Canada, and I vaguely remember seeing in your newsletter that they had to be submitted by conference. But you're going to want to double-check that. :)

Anytime in the month. Just look at the "fine print" on the incentive flyer. Held in July and submitted by August 5th I believe.

Just double-checked the June Canadian CN, and it looks like it's the same as in the US- held any time in July, submitted by Aug. 5.

Thanks! That gives me a bit of breathing space!!!!It definitely makes looking forward to Conference a little easier! I can't wait!

Cherry Pitter & ConferenceHi there, does anyone have a new Cherry & Olive Pitter they could bring to Conference this weekend? I am "desperately seeking" one! I'll pay cash.

Please let me know, thanks!

Sara

Related to July Incentive: Inputting Shows & Attending Conference

What is the July Incentive for inputting shows and attending conference?

The July Incentive for inputting shows and attending conference is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who meet certain criteria. By inputting shows and attending conference, consultants can earn rewards such as free products, discounts, and other exclusive benefits.

How do I input shows and attend conference to qualify for the July Incentive?

To input shows, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Business" tab. From there, click on "Input Show" and enter all the required information. To attend conference, register for the event on the Pampered Chef website and make sure to check in at the event to receive credit.

What are the requirements for the July Incentive?

To qualify for the July Incentive, consultants must input a minimum of 3 shows during the month of July and attend the annual Pampered Chef conference. In addition, the shows must have a minimum sales amount of $200 each.

What are the rewards for the July Incentive?

The rewards for the July Incentive vary depending on the level of achievement. For example, consultants who input 3 shows and attend conference will receive a free product, while those who input 5 shows and attend conference will receive a discount on their next order.

When will I receive my rewards for the July Incentive?

Rewards for the July Incentive will be distributed within 2 weeks after the end of the promotion. This allows time for all show inputs and conference attendance to be verified. If you have not received your rewards within this timeframe, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Leanna