• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Consultant News: Updates and Upcoming Conference Possibilities

In summary, the "July Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef consultants that provides important updates, promotions, and tips to help them be successful. It can be accessed through the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and can be shared with team members. The content includes updates on new products, events, recognition, tips, and important company announcements. It is not sent in the mail, but can be printed out if desired.
grgann
It is now on the website, but it does not show an August sales promotion... is it possible there won't be one, or do you think once conference comes it might be a new product or something?

We are never guaranteed a "promotion". We just have to wait and see. It might be something they announce at conference or it might not happen at all.

I found it a bit interesting that the tote featured on the cover was the one from NC 2009 :)

NooraK said:
I found it a bit interesting that the tote featured on the cover was the one from NC 2009 :)

Is that where that's from? I noticed that it's much cuter than my catalog tote! I'm jealous. :)

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our team is constantly updating the website with new promotions and products, so it's possible that the August sales promotion may not have been added yet. However, our annual conference is just around the corner and we always have exciting new products and promotions to share at that event. So keep an eye out for any updates on the website or at conference. We appreciate your support as a consultant and hope you have a successful month of sales!

Related to July Consultant News: Updates and Upcoming Conference Possibilities

1. What is the "July Consultant News" and why is it important?

The "July Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, promotions, and tips to help consultants grow their business and be successful.

2. How can I access the "July Consultant News"?

The "July Consultant News" is available through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Resources" section, where you will find the newsletter.

3. Will the "July Consultant News" be sent to me in the mail?

No, the "July Consultant News" is only available online through your consultant account. However, you can choose to print it out if you prefer a hard copy.

4. Can I share the "July Consultant News" with my team members?

Yes, the "July Consultant News" is meant to be shared with your team members. It contains valuable information that can benefit everyone in your team.

5. What kind of content can I expect to see in the "July Consultant News"?

The "July Consultant News" typically includes updates on new products, upcoming events, recognition of top-performing consultants, and helpful tips for growing your business. It also includes a message from the CEO and other important announcements from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • newbieconsultant