• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Booking Challenge: Creative Ideas for Mass Email Marketing

In summary, the July Booking Challenge is an incentive program created by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to book parties and events during the month of July. Consultants can earn rewards and prizes by booking a certain number of parties or events, with the possibility of free products, discounts, and cash bonuses. Only current Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate, and progress can be tracked through the consultant account on the website.
pkd09
Silver Member
Ok you creative people out there. Has anyone made anything up to do a mass e-mail to their mailing list? Please share. Thank you

Nope, I just called my favorite hosts and booked the week up!
Pick your favorites and get on the phone :)
Good luck!

Just PICK UP THE PHONE - it's way more effective than an email!

I've booked 3 shows for that week - just by telling people at my Power Cooking Clinic about the sweepstakes. If someone is thinking about booking July - why not book that week?

Mass emails rarely work.;)

:balloon: I had one person to book for that date already!! YAY

I'm so glad i clicked on this thread, I was sitting here thinking "man, I need bookings for June and July..." and this thread was the kick in the butt I needed I guess. Getting on the phone now!

I'm doing the same. Contacting my hosts from last July. I already had one booked on the 25th, prior to the incentive.

:cry: I am on vacation the first part of the week & our county fair is the rest of the week, so no shows here:cry: :cry:

I booked a show for 7/26 today...incentive ends the 25th right? Well, that is the only time for them (co-hosts) so that's when it is. :)I do have another past host waiting to set a date for July, maybe I can get her in earlier that week...

I got one for the 22nd and registered it today!

Related to July Booking Challenge: Creative Ideas for Mass Email Marketing

What is the July Booking Challenge?

The July Booking Challenge is an incentive program created by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to book parties and events during the month of July.

How does the July Booking Challenge work?

Consultants can earn rewards and prizes by booking a certain number of parties or events during the month of July. The more parties they book, the better the rewards!

What are the rewards for participating in the July Booking Challenge?

The rewards for the July Booking Challenge vary, but they can include free products, discounts, and even cash bonuses. The exact rewards will depend on the number of parties booked and the consultant's individual goals.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the July Booking Challenge?

Yes, the July Booking Challenge is only open to current Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please reach out to your local Pampered Chef representative for more information.

How do I track my progress in the July Booking Challenge?

You can track your progress in the July Booking Challenge through your Pampered Chef consultant account. The website will show you how many parties you have booked and how many more you need to reach your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpelkey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefpelkey
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stef1023
  • Deb Bixler