• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July/August Recruit Promo Coupon

In summary, the July/August Recruit Promo Coupon is a special offer for new consultants who join Pampered Chef in the months of July and August. It provides them with additional benefits and incentives to help kickstart their business. To redeem the coupon, new consultants simply need to sign up during those months and the coupon will automatically be applied to their account. The benefits of the coupon include a free product credit, discounted starter kit, and exclusive training and support resources. The coupon cannot be combined with other offers and there is no limit to how many times it can be used, but it is only available for new consultants who sign up during July and August.
pchefinski
I changed the info & picture. Does this need tweaked at all?

Attachments

• Recruiting Coupon.doc
    323.5 KB · Views: 696
It looks great! ...but the Santoku knife is $70 and the chef is $75. You have both $70 and $75 on the Chef knife line. And Santoku is misspelled.

Thanks for putting this out here!

Be sure you put your consultant number on there. . .if you sign it, someone takes it home and they decide to sign-up online, that's one bit of information they need.

Thanks for creating this coupon. I'll make the necessary changes and include in my lapboards.

Oh man!! I couldn't open it:(

Thanks! I'll make the changes too and print some out! :)

Related to July/August Recruit Promo Coupon

What is the July/August Recruit Promo Coupon?

The July/August Recruit Promo Coupon is a special offer for new consultants who join Pampered Chef in the months of July and August. It provides them with additional benefits and incentives to help kickstart their business.

How do I redeem the July/August Recruit Promo Coupon?

To redeem the coupon, simply sign up as a new consultant during the months of July or August. The coupon will automatically be applied to your account and you will be able to take advantage of the exclusive benefits.

What are the benefits of the July/August Recruit Promo Coupon?

The coupon provides new consultants with a variety of benefits, including a free product credit, discounted starter kit, and exclusive training and support resources to help them succeed in their Pampered Chef business.

Can I use the July/August Recruit Promo Coupon with other offers?

No, the coupon cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion specifically for new consultants who join during the months of July and August.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the July/August Recruit Promo Coupon?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the coupon. However, it is only available for new consultants who sign up during the months of July and August, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcmckay