• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page

In summary, to access the July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page, visit the Pampered Chef website and log into your consultant account. You can then customize the forms to fit your personal branding and contact information. The forms have space for two orders per page and can be used for digital parties as well. Be sure to check the deadline for submitting outside orders, as it may vary depending on your location and consultant account policies.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Here are both July and August Outside Order Forms 2 to a page.
Enjoy. :thumbup:

Attachments

• augoof.doc
    133 KB · Views: 284
  • julyoof.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 314
hehe...must be getting late, 'cause when I read the thread title, I thought you had meant to write GOOF! LOL :p It's really time for me to hit the sheets!

Thanks for posting. Those are great! :)

I really like the 1/2 page order forms. Thanks!! These would be easier to staple to a catalog when dropping it off at an office or client. :)

Related to July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page

1. How do I access the July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page?

To access the July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and log into your consultant account. From there, you can navigate to the "Forms" section and select the July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page option.

2. Can I customize the July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page?

Yes, you can customize the July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page to fit your personal branding and contact information. You can do this by downloading the form and editing it in a program like Microsoft Word or by using the online editing tool on the Pampered Chef website.

3. How many orders can I fit on one July & Aug Outside Order Form?

The July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page have space for two orders per page. This allows for easy organization and tracking of orders for your customers. If you need more space, you can print multiple copies of the form or use an additional form.

4. Can I still use the July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page if I have a digital party?

Yes, you can still use the July & Aug Outside Order Forms - 2/Page for digital parties. You can send the form electronically to your customers and have them fill it out and return it to you via email or a messaging platform. This will allow you to keep track of their orders and ensure accurate delivery.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting July & Aug Outside Orders?

The deadline for submitting July & Aug Outside Orders may vary depending on your location and the specific policies of your consultant account. It is best to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information on deadlines for submitting outside orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Polliewiggle