• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Julie Weitz Training Open to All in Erie Pa

K
karlene
HI everyone... Terry Frick, Executive Director in Ohio wanted me to pass this along to everyone on CS. She is hosting Julie Weitz in Erie PA for a training from 9am- 4pm on Saturday Oct. 20th. I know this is short notice, but if anyone is interested they can contact her directly to register. It is only $38.00 for the whole day. I am attaching the registration form, but you must contact Terry ASAP if you or any other consultants you want to pass this along to want to go...her #'s are down from what she expected to have, so she is opening it up to anyone in the area.
Hope some of you can take advantage of the awesome opportunity.
karlene

Attachments

• julie weitz registration.doc
    140 KB · Views: 226
I am not in that area...just wanted to chime in that if you live within driving distance....GO!!

I can not stress enough how much her training changed my show and my business!

Really...this is not an opportunity that you want to miss!

Hi Karlene,Thank you for sharing this exciting opportunity with us! I know firsthand how valuable and informative Julie Weitz's trainings are, and I highly recommend attending if you are able to make it. Not only will you learn valuable tips and techniques for your business, but you will also have the chance to network with other consultants and potentially grow your business even more.I encourage everyone in the Erie, PA area to take advantage of this training, and even consider bringing along any consultants you know who may benefit from it. Terry is a fantastic host and I'm sure she has put together a great event for us all. Please don't hesitate to reach out to her and register as soon as possible, as spaces may fill up quickly.Thank you again for passing this along, Karlene. I hope to see many of you there on October 20th!

1. What is the purpose of Julie Weitz's training in Erie, PA?

The purpose of Julie Weitz's training in Erie, PA is to provide professional development and training opportunities for consultants in the area.

2. When and where will the training take place?

The training will take place on Saturday, October 20th from 9am-4pm in Erie, PA.

3. How much does the training cost?

The cost for the whole day of training is only $38.00 per person.

4. Who is hosting the training?

The training is being hosted by Terry Frick, the Executive Director in Ohio.

5. Is the training open to anyone?

Yes, the training is open to anyone in the area who is interested in attending. Please contact Terry Frick to register.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karlene
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefkristin
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • urbnk8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies