• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joining the PC Family: An Exciting Opportunity?

In summary, to join the Pampered Chef family, you can sign up through a consultant or on their website and choose a starter kit. The starter kit includes business supplies, product samples, and training materials, as well as a personal website and access to an online community for support. It is possible to balance Pampered Chef with other commitments, as consultants have flexible schedules. You can start hosting shows and earning money as soon as you join, and there is no minimum sales requirement, although consistent sales and bookings are recommended to remain an active consultant.
fun2cook2
Just wanted to say hi to everyone! I will be joining the PC family at the beginning of February. I am nervous and excited about this opportunity. (I just hope I can fit it in with teaching!) I wanted to send all of you a great big thank you! I have been on this site since November trying to decide if I should give PC a try. Through your support for one another and the help you give to everyone, I decided to "jump in"and try it out. I already have four shows booked and will hopefully qualify in a little over 30 days.

You all are so wonderful. It is great to see so much care and support for one another. (As a teacher, I am lucky to be in a profession where we are almost all willing to share what we have and care so much about each other's successes.) So, thank you!

Brenda

Welcome aboard!!! You will do great. PC is a fun company to work for and it sells itself in most cases. With your being a teacher, you are already around a lot of orders!

Good Luck!

Welcome we are glad to have you!

Welcome. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. As you have likely discovered, there are lots of answers here.

raebates said:
Welcome. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. As you have likely discovered, there are lots of answers here.

Sometimes more than she will want!:D

So true, Jennifer.

Welcome!! You will have alot of fun!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Welcome aboard!!!!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Congrats!!! So glad you desided to join us. We love to have more brains in the works.

Plus as a teacher you can laugh at all my sad spelling. I only venture into public posting because of spell check. LOL (Sometimes I forget to do that before I post and it's really sad)

Welcome and best of luck to you in your business!

1. How do I join the Pampered Chef family?

To join the Pampered Chef family, you can sign up through a consultant or on our website. Simply fill out the enrollment form and choose your starter kit. You will then have access to all the resources and support you need to get started.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes essential business supplies, product samples, and training materials to get your business off to a great start. It also includes a personal website and access to our online community for ongoing support and resources.

3. Is it possible to balance Pampered Chef with other commitments?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have successful businesses while also managing other commitments such as a full-time job or family. Our flexible schedule allows you to work as much or as little as you want, making it easy to balance with other responsibilities.

4. How soon can I start hosting shows and earning money?

You can start hosting shows and earning money as soon as you join the Pampered Chef family. We recommend booking your first few shows before your starter kit even arrives so you can get a head start on your business.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement?

There is no minimum sales requirement. You can set your own goals and work at your own pace. However, to remain an active consultant and continue receiving benefits, we do recommend maintaining consistent sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lauryn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCwithTami