• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Jr. High FUN Run Fundraiser - Help Support Our School Programs!

In summary, a "Fundraiser for Jr. High" with Pampered Chef is a fundraising opportunity where a junior high school or organization can raise money by hosting a cooking show or catalog event featuring Pampered Chef products. The fundraiser can be done through a cooking show or catalog event, with a percentage of the sales being donated back to the organization. There are no upfront costs for the organization, as Pampered Chef provides all the necessary materials. To get started, the organization can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to request a fundraiser and set a date for the event.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
Our Jr. High is hosting a FUN Run (Fundraiser) to get kids out, active and raise money for different programs through out the year. Last year they raised $18,000.00. This marks their 21st year! (Funny thing..... I was a ninth grader the first year. Boy, does that make me feel old! :D) ANYWHO....

My son and two of my nieces go to the school this year. I put together this flyer for the kids to pass around with catalogs and to explain how to place orders online from my website. So they don't have to worry about gathering money or delivering. I did give them an option not to choose the direct shipment option, but we're encouraging them to order directly.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• online_ordering_for_CJHS_100708.doc
    63 KB · Views: 295
Looks great! Try to get it all on one sheet if possible and how are you going to distribute the cookbook (I am guessing Seasons Best)?

I agree all on one sheet would be easier. Otherwise it looks good.

Related to Join Our Jr. High FUN Run Fundraiser - Help Support Our School Programs!

What is a "Fundraiser for Jr. High" with Pampered Chef?

A "Fundraiser for Jr. High" with Pampered Chef is an opportunity for a junior high school or organization to raise money by hosting a cooking show or catalog event featuring Pampered Chef products.

How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser can be done in two ways: a cooking show or a catalog event. For a cooking show, a Pampered Chef consultant will come and demonstrate the products to the attendees. For a catalog event, the organization will receive a catalog and order forms to share with their supporters. A percentage of the sales will be donated back to the organization.

How much money can be raised through a fundraiser?

The amount of money raised depends on the number of attendees or orders received. On average, organizations can earn between 10-15% of the sales as a donation. The more people who attend or place orders, the more money can be raised.

Are there any upfront costs for the organization?

No, there are no upfront costs for the organization. Pampered Chef provides all the necessary materials for the fundraiser, including catalogs, order forms, and a consultant (if hosting a cooking show). The organization only needs to promote the event and invite their supporters.

How can an organization get started with a "Fundraiser for Jr. High"?

To get started, the organization can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to request a fundraiser. The consultant will guide the organization through the process and provide all the necessary materials. The organization can also choose the type of fundraiser they want to host and set a date for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
Replies