• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at Wave 2: Meet Fellow Attendees and Be a Part of the Experience!

In summary, Carolyn is going, Trish is going, and Michele is taking the train. They all plan on meeting somewhere during the Great Event.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! I know some of you say Wave 2 in your sig line but wondering who's really going?? I'm definitely going and getting there early on the 11th and leaving on the 14th. I can't wait to meet you guys!!:D

I think Im going thats what they said anyway lol

What do you mean? WHo said? :confused: Sorry I'm confused!

oh im sorry i ment to say my recruiter said we were in wave 2

I am a Wave 2'er. Can't wait.

Where is everyone staying???

I'm in Wave 2 and will be walking with you Kristi!

I'm wave 2 as well. We'll be arriving on Wednesday & leaving Saturday. :) I'm planning on walking too. Just got to find 1 more recruit & then get them all qualified! (One's already qualified... need 4 more that way!) :)

Carol - we're waiting until they announce the 'Conference Hotels'. These usually are a little pricier, but really convenient. :)

I am a wave 2! I went last year and plan on this year if my husband gets that week off!

I am going and my plane tickets are booked!! 7/11 to 7/14.

I will be there! We drive, so no plane tickets. (I checked the prices and it's about $300 to fly- there's no way it will cost that much in gas!)
We don't have our hotel yet, think we are all waiting to see the conference hotels as well!

me me me me me me me me me!!

I'll be there too. Anyone think we can plan on meeting somewhere during the Great Event? Would be cool to put faces to names!

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

I say we plan on meeting somewhere! :)I'm going. I'm taking the train, 'cos it's only 5 hours and around $50-60 to get there... AND I'm going to stay with my brother and sister-in-law.... so MUCH cheaper. :)

My daughter & I plan on being there-she will be walking this year as Director, I am so excited. Been with PC almost 2 years and she has 7 recruits (I am one of them) and was promoted on Jan 1.
I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!!:D

I also am planning on going with my recruiter. Still have to get the time off work, but so far, still planning on going.

I'm going for the first time!! I'm keeping my eye out for plane tickets - what time are you guys flying in and flying out?

I'm going ... also leaving on the 11th and home on the 15th. Have to get some shopping in. See you there.:)

Does anyone know what time everything ends on the last day?

Usually 1:30, officially. But it tends to run long- 2:00.

I am in Wave 2! And I have already asked my boss for the time off. My cluster is driving up from Arkansas. So far four of us are going. I've been told it's an 11 hour drive.

chefann said:
Usually 1:30, officially. But it tends to run long- 2:00.

I have always flown out the next night because usually DH and I make a minivacation of it. But if he' not coming with me I wanna come home as soon as it's over. So, like a 5pm flight out would work?

I am going. We always drive and are waiting till they announce the conference hotels.
We are going on Wednesday and will leave sometime on Saturday.

I'm going too. I want to walk as a director. We stay at a conference hotel & always drive in (it's only a 3 hour drive from where I live). We will probably arrive on Wednesday & leave Saturday.

dannyzmom said:
I have always flown out the next night because usually DH and I make a minivacation of it. But if he' not coming with me I wanna come home as soon as it's over. So, like a 5pm flight out would work?

Hey Carolyn,
I'm flying out of Orlando on Wednesday and coming back as soon as it's over on Saturday. I think my plane takes off at 4:45! So, I may have to leave a little early out of general session. From what I understand, the director's event is in the morning of the first day instead of the evening of the last night.

MicheleC said:
I'm in Wave 2 and will be walking with you Kristi!

That's AWESOME Michele! How are you doing with your recruits? I have a girl signing next week and then I'm signing #5 after her kick off show on March 1st!;)

TerraOB83 said:
oh im sorry i ment to say my recruiter said we were in wave 2

No problem! I just didn't understand!

I will be staying at a conference hotel because 2 years ago when we didn't, we spent a FORTUNE on taxi's!:eek: Much cheaper to share the hotel with others.;)

Kristi,

I have one that wants to do a kickoff show the first week of March. Going to talk with her and fiance this week and try to convince her to just sign up and do her two open houses right away. That way she can take advantage of some February sales!! We'll see how it goes. I have a couple more that are somewhat intersted. I'm focusing on getting all of them to my open house on the first if I can't get with them before then. I have one reactivating in March and then one more that just needs to get one more show in to qualify...sign last April but said she would pick back up in March as work has been busy. I'm really hoping to have everyone in line by the end of March or middle of April. Got to keep working on those other recruits though to keep things going :).

Wow!! I can't wait to see everyone at conference. Anyone coming from St. Louis by any chance? I think I'm going to fly there to visit my parents and leave the kids with them during conference so I'll be looking to either drive from St. Louis or fly from there.

That's awesome Michele!!I tried getting my girl to just sign and NOT have me do her show but she's insistent on having me do it. I just feel bad taking the sales but hey, it'll count towards my first show in March!!!:D

I may be going now...I am officially in wave 1 but can't go due to a trip to MN planned with my family. However, my recruiter called and asked if I'd go if she requests a change to another wave. I can leave MN on the 10th/11th then get my husband home and drive all the way down on the 11th so I may be going now! :) We'll see....

MicheleC said:
Wow!! I can't wait to see everyone at conference. Anyone coming from St. Louis by any chance? I think I'm going to fly there to visit my parents and leave the kids with them during conference so I'll be looking to either drive from St. Louis or fly from there.

Michelle - jump on the train! We can meet up at the stop in Carlinville & you can join my group! :) We'll be going up on Wednesday, at least some of us, so that we're there for the director's training Thursday morning. :)

Trish1953 said:
I'll be there too. Anyone think we can plan on meeting somewhere during the Great Event? Would be cool to put faces to names!

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Here's an idea....

I know everyone does not drink, but how about we meet up for "drinks" (or coffee, etc) on one of the nights that we don't have the banquet, or something else going. Doesn't have to be all evening, in case you made dinner plans with others.

I am now waiting for my recruiter to request a change in waves through our Exec. Dir. I hope it works out and I can go with her in Wave 2. She's been to 7 conferences so far and will have the routine down and knows people, but I'll be excited to meet some of you and chat!!!! Meeting sometime with others will be a blast. I hope everything happens in time to get a tour. I want to see the fulfillment operation...ah, there's the geeky Industrial Engineer in me speaking...

janetupnorth said:
I hope everything happens in time to get a tour. I want to see the fulfillment operation...ah, there's the geeky Industrial Engineer in me speaking...

The tour is AWESOME! It's so cool to see the process! :D

Crystal,

The train sounds like fun! I'll keep that in mind when I start getting arrangements set.

PamperChefCarol said:
Here's an idea....

I know everyone does not drink, but how about we meet up for "drinks" (or coffee, etc) on one of the nights that we don't have the banquet, or something else going. Doesn't have to be all evening, in case you made dinner plans with others.

I'm totally up for that!!!:D We'll have to decide when it gets closer!:D

Did I already post? I'm Wave 2 - can't wait to meet all of you!!!!!!!!!

PamperChefCarol said:
Here's an idea....

There's a great piano bar we went to last year - it's a hoot and would be a lot of fun to go to as a group -- anyone interested?

dannyzmom said:
There's a great piano bar we went to last year - it's a hoot and would be a lot of fun to go to as a group -- anyone interested?

Sounds good to me....:D :D :D

dannyzmom said:

Count me in!! where is it? Hopefully we will be all staying at the same hotel!!

dannyzmom said:

I love a party, or a piano bar, or a bar period! Do you remember where the paino bar was?? I will ask my girlfriend who has a condo in Chicago for some recs.

We stay at the Red Roof Inn on Ontario Street (at least I think it's Ontario.) It's about a block or two from Michigan Ave. We could walk to the hotel where the buses were. Our hotel was on the way to the third conference hotel, and the bus drivers just dropped us off right on the corner. It worked out great. Plus, you can't beat the price.

Last edited:
I am working on it....alot has come up...but we'll see.

How do people decide who stays with who if they go alone?

People have roomed together that have just met on this site believe it or not. ;)

Carolyn,

I would love to go to the piano bar.:D

Jilleysue said:
How do people decide who stays with who if they go alone?

There will be a sign-up sheet passed around at our March 12th Cluster Meeting so everyone wh ois planning to go to Conference can sign up & check off whether or not they need roommates. We usually are able to pack all of our cluster into 3 or 4 rooms. So far, me, Trish and Roseanne have booked flights...so there's space for you in our room if you're going to come!!

dannyzmom said:
There will be a sign-up sheet passed around at our March 12th Cluster Meeting so everyone wh ois planning to go to Conference can sign up & check off whether or not they need roommates. We usually are able to pack all of our cluster into 3 or 4 rooms. So far, me, Trish and Roseanne have booked flights...so there's space for you in our room if you're going to come!!

When are you flying in Carolyn?:confused:

I fly in @ 11am on Wednesday afternoon. :D

I really want to go!!! But if I do, then I am TOTALLY on my own. I mean, I will be traveling solo, rooming solo. IF anyone from my cluster goes, then they will request a waiver to go in a different session. How will I find out about convenient hotels? And do they go so quickly that I may not get a room?

Yes they do go so quickly! I have no idea yet if there is room in our hotel room or not. I"m trying to get a head count from my cluster but I really will have no idea until it gets closer.

<H2> What is "Join Me at Wave 2" and why should I attend?</H2><p>"Join Me at Wave 2" is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for consultants and leaders to come together, network, and learn from each other. Attending this event can help you grow your business and gain valuable insights from fellow attendees.</p><H2> When and where is Wave 2 taking place?</H2><p>Wave 2 will take place from September 11th to September 14th at a location yet to be announced. Keep an eye out for updates from Pampered Chef on the exact location.</p><H2> Can anyone attend Wave 2 or is it exclusive to certain ranks?</H2><p>Wave 2 is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. Whether you are a brand new consultant or a seasoned leader, you are welcome to attend and be a part of the experience.</p><H2> What can I expect from Wave 2?</H2><p>At Wave 2, you can expect a mix of fun activities, informative sessions, and networking opportunities. You will have the chance to meet and connect with fellow consultants from all over the country, learn new business strategies, and get inspired to take your business to the next level.</p><H2> How do I register for Wave 2?</H2><p>Registration for Wave 2 will open in the coming months. Keep an eye on your email and the Pampered Chef website for updates on when and how to register. We can't wait to see you there!</p>

Related to Join Me at Wave 2: Meet Fellow Attendees and Be a Part of the Experience!

What is "Join Me at Wave 2" and why should I attend?

"Join Me at Wave 2" is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for consultants and leaders to come together, network, and learn from each other. Attending this event can help you grow your business and gain valuable insights from fellow attendees.

When and where is Wave 2 taking place?

Wave 2 will take place from September 11th to September 14th at a location yet to be announced. Keep an eye out for updates from Pampered Chef on the exact location.

Can anyone attend Wave 2 or is it exclusive to certain ranks?

Wave 2 is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. Whether you are a brand new consultant or a seasoned leader, you are welcome to attend and be a part of the experience.

What can I expect from Wave 2?

At Wave 2, you can expect a mix of fun activities, informative sessions, and networking opportunities. You will have the chance to meet and connect with fellow consultants from all over the country, learn new business strategies, and get inspired to take your business to the next level.

How do I register for Wave 2?

Registration for Wave 2 will open in the coming months. Keep an eye on your email and the Pampered Chef website for updates on when and how to register. We can't wait to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbrandon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
ange13