• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass - Regional in Sacramento Was Awesome

In summary, Sarah, Jolene, Shana, and Danielle Q all met each other at the conference. Sarah, Jolene, and Shana were easy to spot because of their pretty hair. Danielle Q was spotted by another consultant, but she ran off before they could talk to her. Ginny was there, and Sarah took a picture of her and Jean. Jolene and Jean were a hoot. There was a lot of information crammed into the day, and Jean and Doreen were funny. Sarah, Jolene, Shana, and Danielle Q all left before the meeting started, but Jean got to meet Ginny. There was talk of a photo op with Jean and Ginny, but Sarah forgot her camera.
Kitchen2u
Especially since I got to meet some CS Cheffers...Sarah, Jolene, (sorry I had a brain fart...there was another gal! ~ Gosh I feel so bad!), Shana ~ I "saw" Danielle Q...but she ran off and I didn't see where she went ~

I'm surprised you're home already! It was good times! I was laughing to myself when they busted out with the giant white hand. I thought, Ginny did bring her mouse outfit! heheh!
I posted a pic of me and Jean on another thread. Thanks, fellow cheffers for finding me!! Still surprised that you did just going from the black and white pic! :)

Last edited:
pampermejolene said:
I'm surprised you're home already!

It was good times! I was laughing to myself when they busted out with the giant white hand. I thought, Ginny did bring her mouse outfit! heheh!
I posted a pic of me and Jean on another thread.

Thanks, fellow cheffers for finding me!! Still surprised that you did just going from the black and white pic! :)

Jolene...my commute was like 15 minutes! I was home before 4 PM... LOL I thought "they took one of my Mickey hands!" I wish I didn't carpool with others so I could have hung out there and chatted longer with ya folks!

I just live in the "Ville" and it took me an hour to get home! I hate traffic, and waking up early! haha!
It was so worth it though!So happy I won't be driving in Chicago

Kitchen2u said:
Especially since I got to meet some Chef Success Cheffers...Sarah, Jolene, (sorry I had a brain fart...there was another gal! ~ Gosh I feel so bad!), Shana ~ I "saw" Danielle Q...but she ran off and I didn't see where she went ~

That would be me! So...just call me the brain fart...:balloon: Just kidding!:D

It was so much fun meeting you all! Ginny, Sarah and Jolene, you were easy to spot...I recognized your pretty hair since my table was behind yours. :) It was also fun to connect with some non-cheffers. I even met a new consultant that lives down the street from me in our tiny town! What a small world and now I have a carpool partner! Yes!! Especially with gas at $4.00 a gallon.

This training was totally cool! Jean and Doreen were a hoot! :balloon: There was so much info crammed into the day and I came away totally jived to kick up my biz! I hope they do more of these in the future. Plus, it would be fun to reconnect again, now that we know that Ginny isn't actually Mickey Mouse, Jolene looks totally cool next to Jean, Sarah has the farthest to drive and I am not the shortest consultant...:D

I loved "SHORT COURT" and "LARGEST FACE" ~ that was tooo funny!

BeaLorene said:
That would be me! So...just call me the brain fart...:balloon: Just kidding!:D

No WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY are you a brain fart...ME, if any! LOL

Kitchen2u said:
No WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY are you a brain fart...ME, if any! LOL
I seem to be getting them more and more. :eek:

And don't worry...I knew you were kidding. :D

I loved how 'interactive' the meeting was. We were all short at our table and, of course, I still was the shortest:rolleyes: and the largest face made us pause for a moment.

It was great!!! I was so happy to put faces to screen names. I saw your picture Jolene, I wish I would have thought to bring a camera!

sfdavis918 said:
It was great!!! I was so happy to put faces to screen names. I saw your picture Jolene, I wish I would have thought to bring a camera!
I was half way to the conference and realized I forgot mine. I walked out of the room just before the meeting started to call my mom (she always likes to know I got places safely). She asked me what I was doing and I said I was starring at Jean Jonas! Got to love moms! She told me get off the phone and go take a picture with her! But I had forgotten my camera. My mom, who is so not tech savvy tells me, doesn't your phone take pics?!
I've probably said it already, but in Chicago I will definitely be primping more for possible photo opps! I think it's a horrible pic of me, but I had to post it, it's Jean Jonas! :D

Related to Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass - Regional in Sacramento Was Awesome

What is the purpose of the "Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass - Regional in Sacramento Was Awesome" event?

The purpose of this event is to provide training, inspiration, and networking opportunities for Pampered Chef consultants in the Sacramento region.

Who are Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass?

Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass are Pampered Chef regional directors who have achieved great success in their businesses and are now sharing their knowledge and expertise with other consultants.

What can attendees expect to learn at the event?

Attendees can expect to learn about the latest products and promotions from Pampered Chef, as well as receive training on sales techniques, party planning, and business building strategies. They will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

Will there be any special offers or discounts at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers available for attendees at the event. These may include discounted products, free shipping, or special bundles.

How do I register for the "Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass - Regional in Sacramento Was Awesome" event?

You can register for the event through your Pampered Chef consultant website. If you are not a consultant, you can contact your local consultant or reach out to Jean Jonas or Doreen Grass directly for registration information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Back