• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Specials: One Page Spot for Exclusive Offers

In summary, Kathleen is an expert summarizer of content. She provides a summary of the conversation and nothing else.
kam
Staff member
Spot at the bottom to type your info in...

Attachments

• JanHostGuest2011_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 698
I love it!!! Thanks for posting!

Kathleen - you are SOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful and so incredibly talented!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOU DO!

Do you happen to have a Dec----Jan------Feb OOF in PDF File? I can not open the windows file.
Thanks,
Anita

kam, i love how you always put these things together. i don't always use them b/c i am so unorganized and usually just end up using the stuff the company provides, but you are so talented and so gracious in your sharing.

Thanks again kam! I love your pdfs and your generosity is truly appreciated!

I LOVE your flyers Kam! I am getting ready to send out a Happy New Year to everyone and plan to have "your" February host/guest with Recruiting on one side. I would like to have the January Host/Guest in 1/2 page at the bottom with room at the top to add a personal note or coupons for the two months or something along that line... What do you think? You have some awesome flyers! I like the way they are so simple but say it all! :love:

alidafrizzell said:
I LOVE your flyers Kam! I am getting ready to send out a Happy New Year to everyone and plan to have "your" February host/guest with Recruiting on one side. I would like to have the January Host/Guest in 1/2 page at the bottom with room at the top to add a personal note or coupons for the two months or something along that line... What do you think? You have some awesome flyers! I like the way they are so simple but say it all! :love:

THANKS!

I can provide you with one with just January at the bottom. I don't know what you would want at the top...

But, it is a pdf. You could always create a "top half" in Word and send it through the printer twice. Once to print the January special on the bottom and a second time to print your top part.

Is this what you are looking for??

Thanks so much! You are awesome! I am really not sure how pdf's work... but yes, this is what I had in mind. Is it possible to create a page with the Jan host/guest on bottom and a "write-able" area across the top? If it is not... it is not a big deal! Just an idea to add a personal message with coupons to a two sided flyer...

Kam, you are something else! :)

alidafrizzell said:
Thanks so much! You are awesome! I am really not sure how pdf's work... but yes, this is what I had in mind. Is it possible to create a page with the Jan host/guest on bottom and a "write-able" area across the top? If it is not... it is not a big deal! Just an idea to add a personal message with coupons to a two sided flyer...

Here is January all by itself at the bottom of the page. I placed an editable area at the top of the page, but it will be VERY limited as to what you can do. It is 12pt Arial (if I remember correctly), but you can bold or italic by highlighting text and hitting Crtl-B or Ctrl-I.

I am not sure how much typing/editing ability come with Acro Reader so I don't know how much you would be able to use any standard tools to create your message that way.

Really, your best bet is to create a "top half" in Word or some other program you are familiar with and just send the sheet through the printer twice.

Attachments

• Jan_Bottom_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 353
kam said:
Here is January all by itself at the bottom of the page. I placed an editable area at the top of the page, but it will be VERY limited as to what you can do. It is 12pt Arial (if I remember correctly), but you can bold or italic by highlighting text and hitting Crtl-B or Ctrl-I.

I am not sure how much typing/editing ability come with Acro Reader so I don't know how much you would be able to use any standard tools to create your message that way.

Really, your best bet is to create a "top half" in Word or some other program you are familiar with and just send the sheet through the printer twice.

This is perfect Kam! You have no idea how much I appreciate it! I love to create flyers but since I went through Chemo I have a hard time using my "brain"! Just does not "think" through what I used to be able to figure out! Any way this helped tremendously! I tryed to attach what I had done with it but for some reason it would not attach... Anyway many thanks! it was perfect!

Oh good! I am glad this worked for you. It was no problem for me to do.

Is there a flyer for Jan/Feb or Feb/March yet?

1. What are the featured products for the Jan Specials on One Page?

The Jan Specials on One Page feature the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, Nylon Pan Scrapers, and the Mix 'N Scraper®.

2. How long will the Jan Specials be available?

The Jan Specials will be available for the entire month of January.

3. Can I purchase the Jan Specials as a set?

Yes, you can purchase the Deluxe Cooking Blender and Quick Cooker as a set for a discounted price.

4. Are there any new products included in the Jan Specials?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is a new product featured in the Jan Specials.

5. Is there a limit to how many Jan Specials I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to how many Jan Specials you can purchase. However, keep in mind that this is a limited time offer and products may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies