• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Shows: $1k Early Show Bonus with 1 on the 3rd

In summary, anyone can host a January show, regardless of whether they are a current customer, a new customer, or have never heard of Pampered Chef before. To schedule a January show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you choose a date and time, and guide you through the planning process. Hosting a January show also comes with special incentives, such as exclusive host rewards and bonuses. You can choose to host a virtual show if an in-person one is not feasible. The products featured in January shows include winter and holiday-themed products, as well as the new spring line. Your consultant will have a variety of products to choose from to tailor your show to your guests' interests and needs.
DebPC
Staff member
I have 1 on the 3rd. She always has $1k shows, so I'm excited. She really wanted the early show bonus.

I have 7 booked so far. I want 3 more.

Great job Brenda!

1. Who can host a January show?

Anyone can host a January show! Whether you're a current customer, a new customer, or even someone who has never heard of Pampered Chef before, we welcome anyone to host a show in January.

2. How do I schedule a January show?

To schedule a January show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you choose a date and time that works best for you and your guests, and guide you through the process of planning your show.

3. Are there any special incentives for hosting a January show?

Yes! We offer exclusive host rewards and bonuses for those who host a show in January. These may include free products, discounted items, and even extra host credit to use towards your favorite Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I host a virtual January show?

Absolutely! With the current situation, we understand that hosting an in-person show may not be feasible for everyone. That's why we also offer virtual show options, so you can still enjoy all the benefits of hosting a show from the comfort of your own home.

5. What types of products will be featured in January shows?

January is a great time to showcase our winter and holiday-themed products, as well as our new spring line. Your consultant will have a variety of products to choose from, so you can tailor your show to fit your guests' interests and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • beckyjsmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies