• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Inactivity and Changeover Paperwork: What to Expect?

In summary, as long as you were active in the prior months, you will receive the changeover paperwork. This includes the new catalogs and S/S Seasons Best. However, if you did not earn any SAT products, you will not receive them. There is a rule that in order to receive the changeover box, you must submit at least $150 in either November, December, or January. If you were only inactive for one month, you can reactivate by submitting $150 in sales.
krwebster
Gold Member
If I was inactive in January - will I get the changeover paperwork next week like everyone else? Or do I need to submit $150 in February to change the new catalogs, S/S Seasons Best, etc...?

Thanks-
Kristine

Yes, you'll get them, as long as you were active in the prior months. I was active in June and August but not July and I got my changeover kit. No SAT products because I didn't earn them.

I'm in the same situation.

Is there a rule somewhere about this? I am looking up this information for some of my recruits and I don't want to tell them something incorrectly...

I am bummed. I thought I got my $150 minimum in and even put in my own orders but then I tried to order on the outlet and they said I was inactive! ouch! I was so disappointed. It was my fault, because I didn't look better that some of the money was spent on the past host special. Anyway, not happy and was surpised they cut you out of everything after only 1 month inactive. This was the only time I have been inactive. The other company I worked for gave you 3 months before they changed anything .
I'm hoping I"ll still get the change over too, but not sure.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Laurie

This was from a newswire in Jan re:changeover box -

In order for you to receive this, you MUST submit at least $150 (or a show) in either Nov, Dec or Jan.

Sometimes the right hand does not know what the left is doing. I couldn't even look at the product samples in July because my late June show was submitted July 1.

I had a show on Jan 30th but was not able to collect all the money from guests until Feb 3rd. I submitted it but am inactive now..how do I reactivate?

As soon as you submit $150 in sales, you'll be considered active for the month.

Related to January Inactivity and Changeover Paperwork: What to Expect?

1. What does "Inactive in January" mean?

"Inactive in January" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a temporary break from hosting or attending parties during the month of January. This break is typically taken by consultants to recharge and set new goals for their business.

2. Do I have to participate in "Inactive in January"?

No, participation in "Inactive in January" is completely optional. It is up to each consultant to decide if they want to take a break during this time or continue hosting parties as usual.

3. Will I lose my consultant status if I participate in "Inactive in January"?

No, participating in "Inactive in January" will not affect your consultant status. You will still be considered an active consultant as long as you meet the minimum sales requirements for your level.

4. Can I still place orders during "Inactive in January"?

Yes, you can still place orders during "Inactive in January" through your consultant's personal website or by contacting them directly. However, there may be a delay in processing and shipping due to the reduced activity during this time.

5. How can I make the most of "Inactive in January"?

"Inactive in January" can be a great opportunity to focus on personal and professional development. You can use this time to attend trainings, plan for upcoming parties, or connect with other consultants for support and collaboration. It can also be a good time to reach out to potential hosts and customers for future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sassypip
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
elizabethfox