• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's the Official Start of the New Selling Season!!!

In summary, Jennifer is excited for the upcoming spring/summer selling season, but is currently having trouble getting people to commit to hosting a show. She has a plan to try and generate more shows and bookings. She also had a successful openhouse for the new catalog.
MissChef
Gold Member
I don't know about you all, but I am so excited!!!! Seems like I've been waiting to sell the new products FOREVER! I know it's only been about 6-7 weeks since we found out the new products, but it feels like forever! Good luck everyone!!! I know I'm "going for it" this season! I have BIG goals!
Have a great spring/summer selling season!!! I'm so excited!:D :)

I already submitted one March catalog show this morning! (of course, I have no live bookings for the month, but I'm making calls tonight to remedy that.)

I never seem to sell as much during the Spring/Summer season, so I am going to focus on recruiting. I placed close to a $200 supply order last night. I have a plan :D
I will let you all know how it works, if it works.

chefann said:
I already submitted one March catalog show this morning! (of course, I have no live bookings for the month, but I'm making calls tonight to remedy that.)

I have been having trouble getting people to commit here lately too. I don't know what the deal is. They will say they want to have one, but don't know when. I then have to spend hours on the phone getting dates from these people. I had to do it for February and it for sure paid off!! Looks like I'm going to have to go after my March shows too! I just hope it turns out as good as my February! I guess people are starting to get busy with stuff again now that we are finally thawing out from the cold (at least here we are).

Good luck!I am excited as well..but I am going to wait patiently for March 16 to place an individual order....I want those mid-season products!!

jenniferlynne said:
I have been having trouble getting people to commit here lately too. I don't know what the deal is. They will say they want to have one, but don't know when. I then have to spend hours on the phone getting dates from these people. I had to do it for February and it for sure paid off!! Looks like I'm going to have to go after my March shows too! I just hope it turns out as good as my February! I guess people are starting to get busy with stuff again now that we are finally thawing out from the cold (at least here we are).

Try to offer them a few dates that are good for you...it might help them to commit, instead of offering them an entire calendar to pick from!

chefann said:

I already submitted 1 myself this morning.....:D :D :D

jenniferknapp said:
Try to offer them a few dates that are good for you...it might help them to commit, instead of offering them an entire calendar to pick from!

Ok, here is my secret plan. I went to Office Depot last night and bought a roll of raffle tickets. I also ordered 20 bread tubes off the outlet as well as 10 of the Celebrate Cookbooks that are discontinued. I was going to use the bread tubes as a hostess gift, but changed my mind. The Celebrate cookbooks will be for my first 10 bookings that I get. Hopefully this will help with bookings. Who wouldn't want a full-size cookbook for free?! The bread tubes will be used at my shows. I will set my timer for 5 minutes or so and tell them they can only ask me questions about hosting a show or my job during that time. Everyone that asks a question gets a ticket. Then I will draw a winner for the bread tube! Hopefully this will also generate more shows and recruits. I'm also going to make up a flyer to send out called "Hosting a Show is as Easy as 1, 2.......?" I will go on to say that hosting a show is easier than ever. Hostess only has to supply me with two things. Their guest list and a check for $15. I will take care of the invitations and the food for her. My Director said this is something she is going to do. I ran it past a couple of my previous hosts and they thought it sounded wonderful!

It sounds like a great plan Jennifer! Good Luck and keep us posted!:D

I did my openhouse last night for the new catalog and almost everyone there ordered the Mix N Chop. They thought it was wonderful! They also loved the Trifle Bowl got lots of orders for those to. I had one lady order 3. Those by far were the 2 BIG favorites. I did $550 in orders and I was so excited because that morning we got 6" of snow and I thought for sure no one would come.

cookinmama said:
I did my openhouse last night for the new catalog and almost everyone there ordered the Mix N Chop. They thought it was wonderful! They also loved the Trifle Bowl got lots of orders for those to. I had one lady order 3. Those by far were the 2 BIG favorites. I did $550 in orders and I was so excited because that morning we got 6" of snow and I thought for sure no one would come.

That is awesome for an open house!!! I have not had a PC open house, but I have had a Mary Kay open house and only one person showed up. I hear a lot of people say their open houses flop. I'm glad yours went well. It gives me hope again.

Yes, I predict the Mix N Chop to be one of my highest selling new products. Everyone that sees in loves it.

PampMomof3 said:
It sounds like a great plan Jennifer! Good Luck and keep us posted!:D

You know what? I may change my plan again. I ordered a set of those "Your Life, Your Way" videos. Maybe I should watch it, then make out a questionaire (sp) sheet. Everyone that agrees to watch it and fill out the sheet gets the cookbook when they turn it back in. What do you think?

Mix n Chop & Trifle Bowls, definite favorites here too. I don't think I'll have a show that doesn't include a couple of MnC and wouldn't be surprised to see a TB on each either! I love when they come out with products people get excited about!

jenniferlynne said:
You know what? I may change my plan again. I ordered a set of those "Your Life, Your Way" videos. Maybe I should watch it, then make out a questionaire (sp) sheet. Everyone that agrees to watch it and fill out the sheet gets the cookbook when they turn it back in. What do you think?

Sounds like a good idea to me.

jenniferlynne said:
That is awesome for an open house!!! I have not had a PC open house, but I have had a Mary Kay open house and only one person showed up. I hear a lot of people say their open houses flop. I'm glad yours went well. It gives me hope again.

Yes, I predict the Mix N Chop to be one of my highest selling new products. Everyone that sees in loves it.

For some reason my Openhouses are always good, I do them every time a new catalog comes out. This is actually my lowest in sales. All together w/outside orders I have an $800 show and I always have a $900-$950 show.

My director says she doesn't do very good with openhouses either. I guess I am just lucky. I do give away about $100 worth of the new products, the host special and the 1/2 price items (I keep the free product for me and get things I want for me). I book my next openhouse off my current one so I can give away 2 host specials.

I also have never done an open house but I had a show last night and sold 2 mix n chops and 2 scoop clips. I also got 7 bookings for my new recruit!!!:D

Awesome on the bookings! Now she will have no excuse to not qualify!!

Related to It's the Official Start of the New Selling Season!!!

What is the official start of the new selling season?

The official start of the new selling season for Pampered Chef is typically in the fall, around September or October.

What products are featured during the new selling season?

During the new selling season, Pampered Chef typically features new and seasonal products, as well as popular items from their current product line.

Are there any special promotions or discounts during the new selling season?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts during the new selling season, such as free gifts with purchase or limited time discounts on certain products.

How long does the new selling season last?

The new selling season typically lasts from September to December, with the peak of sales occurring during the holiday season.

Can anyone participate in the new selling season or do you have to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Anyone can participate in the new selling season by hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing products as a customer. However, to become a consultant and sell products directly, you would need to join the Pampered Chef team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedpartylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
3RingChef