• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!

In summary, the conversation was about a graduation party for a daughter who also passed her CNA test and is now looking for a job. The host also made a movie for her daughter and is worried about her husband's job in the current economy. They end the conversation by discussing plans to rest and catch up with work.
pampchefrhondab
Today was my DD graduation party! It was a lot of fun, but boy am I glad it's over!! It was so much work getting ready for it! Now I have a 3 year break before the next one! I'm so glad I didn't have a gallbladder attack!

Not only did we get to celebrate her graduation, but she passed her CNA test yesterday! Now she can try to find a CNA job while she goes to college:)! She was so happy!

I'm way..... behind on posts here - hopefully I can catch up this week!

I'm going to bed! Goodnight:p!

Rhonda, how did the little movie you made of DD go over? I'm glad it went well, go get some much needed rest for your mind and body and we'll see you around! :)

Thanks Kacey the movie turned out GREAT (people said it looked like it was done by a professional)! Everyone really liked it. I was so happy I got it done. I think I spent about 100 hours on it, but it was so worth it. She had tears in her eyes when she watched it. I did all my crying while I was making it! The movie was about 20 minutes long. Amazing you can take 18 years of life and put it in a 20 minute movie!! The first song I chose was "You are so Beautiful." I sang that song to her in the hospital when she was born so I just had to use that song. My boss helped me convert it to a DVD so we had it playing the entire party (it would just circle back to the beginning). Now I want to buy her a beautiful case to store it in. I found some on-line, but will have to wait until I have a little extra cash to order it.

I got all of the clean-up done today so I'm still exhausted. I'm getting ready for bed in just a little while. If I go too early I'll wake up at 3 a.m. and won't be able to sleep!

I'm going to rest next weekend (3 day hooray) and then I have to get back into the PC groove! The new announcements from conf. will get me motivated again!

I'm just having such a doom feeling lately with the economy. My husband's plant is in possible jeopardy of closing. They had consultants there last week checking it out. It's really scary, but I have to remember God has a plan:)! I know you know the feeling!

pampchefrhondab said:
Thanks Kacey the movie turned out GREAT (people said it looked like it was done by a professional)! Everyone really liked it. I was so happy I got it done. I think I spent about 100 hours on it, but it was so worth it. She had tears in her eyes when she watched it. I did all my crying while I was making it! The movie was about 20 minutes long. Amazing you can take 18 years of life and put it in a 20 minute movie!! The first song I chose was "You are so Beautiful." I sang that song to her in the hospital when she was born so I just had to use that song. My boss helped me convert it to a DVD so we had it playing the entire party (it would just circle back to the beginning). Now I want to buy her a beautiful case to store it in. I found some on-line, but will have to wait until I have a little extra cash to order it.

I got all of the clean-up done today so I'm still exhausted. I'm getting ready for bed in just a little while. If I go too early I'll wake up at 3 a.m. and won't be able to sleep!

I'm going to rest next weekend (3 day hooray) and then I have to get back into the PC groove! The new announcements from conf. will get me motivated again!

I'm just having such a doom feeling lately with the economy. My husband's plant is in possible jeopardy of closing. They had consultants there last week checking it out. It's really scary, but I have to remember God has a plan:)! I know you know the feeling!

Someday I'll come and visit you and watch her movie! :) She has great taste in Bibs! :) LOL

Yes, I know the feeling about joblessness and letting God be in control- it's a tough road, but I've set my mind that He will provide!

You go and get some rest, enjoy the short week and I'll talk to you later on! I'll say a prayer for your DH's job!

Hi there! Congratulations on your daughter's graduation and passing her CNA test! What an exciting time for your family. I can imagine how much work went into preparing for the party, but it sounds like it was all worth it. And I'm so glad you didn't have a gallbladder attack - that would have definitely put a damper on the celebration. Now you can relax and enjoy the next three years before the next graduation. Best of luck to your daughter as she starts her journey as a CNA and continues her education. Sweet dreams and goodnight!

1. What is "It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!"?

"It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!" is a cookbook that focuses on quick and easy recipes for busy individuals who want to save time in the kitchen and enjoy delicious meals.

2. Who is the author of "It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!"?

The author of "It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!" is a Pampered Chef consultant who has years of experience in the kitchen and understands the importance of quick and easy meals.

3. Are the recipes in "It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!" are both delicious and healthy. The cookbook includes a variety of options for different dietary needs and preferences.

4. Can I find ingredients for the recipes in "It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!" at my local grocery store?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!" are easy to find at most grocery stores. The cookbook focuses on using simple, readily available ingredients.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!"?

Yes, "It's Over - I Can Finally Rest!" includes a section on vegetarian and vegan recipes. The cookbook offers a variety of options for individuals with different dietary preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • kristina16marie