• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director It's Officially Thursday Here in Tokyo ...:Party: ~ ~ ~

In summary, "It's Officially Thursday Here in Tokyo ...:Party: ~ ~ ~" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef on Thursday evenings. It allows customers to connect with each other and consultants, learn about products, and enjoy exclusive deals. To join, visit the Pampered Chef Facebook page on Thursdays at 8pm CST. No purchase is necessary, but exclusive deals and offers are available. Friends can be invited to join and rewards can be earned for their purchases. The party typically lasts about an hour and a replay is available for those who cannot attend live.
Sheila
Gold Member
It's officially Thursday here in Tokyo ...

:party: ~ ~ ~ http://unforgettableimages.ca/oct07moms/images/smilies/happybirthday.gif ~ ~ ~ :party:

Thank you Sheila! That really made me smile! :D

You're welcome! You have your Facebook wall hidden where I can't post there, but I got you anyway!!! LOL

Happy Birthday Colleen! Have a great day! :party:

Happy Birthday, Colleen! Hope today is full of only good fun, good friends, and good food! :party::party::party:

Happy birthday Colleen! Hope it's a fabulous day :party:

happy_birthday_rainbow.gif

Hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday, Colleen!!

Thank you all very much! I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful friends to wish me well!!!! :candyheart:

Happy Birthday -
Have a fabulous Celebration!!!

Happy Birthday!! Lots of hugs & kisses to you!

Happy Birthday, Colleen!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! Celebrate big! :)

Related to It's Officially Thursday Here in Tokyo ...:Party: ~ ~ ~

1. What is "It's Officially Thursday Here in Tokyo ...:Party: ~ ~ ~"?

"It's Officially Thursday Here in Tokyo ...:Party: ~ ~ ~" is a fun and interactive virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef on Thursday evenings. It allows our customers to connect with each other and our consultants, learn about our products, and enjoy exclusive deals and offers.

2. How do I join the party?

To join the party, simply visit our Pampered Chef Facebook page on Thursday evenings at 8pm CST. We will have a live video stream and interactive posts for you to join in on the fun.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to attend the party?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to attend the party. However, we do offer exclusive deals and offers during the party that you can take advantage of if you wish.

4. Can I invite my friends to the party?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite your friends to the party and share the fun with them. You can also earn rewards for each friend you invite who makes a purchase during the party.

5. How long does the party last?

The party typically lasts about an hour, but you can join or leave at any time. We will also have a replay available for those who cannot make it during the live event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila