• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Issues from Yesterday: Status Update

In summary, "Issues from Yesterday: Status Update" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on using leftover ingredients to create delicious meals. It also provides tips for meal planning and reducing food waste. To sign up, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and select a date and time that works for you. Leftover ingredients are not necessary to participate in the class, as the recipes can also be made with fresh ingredients. The necessary kitchen tools and equipment will be listed in the class description, and there will be a Q&A portion during the class for any questions. Additional questions can also be directed to Pampered Chef customer service or the class instructor.
Sheila
Gold Member
Maybe they are still working on all the issues from yesterday?

Oh, nevermind! It's up again.

Is this the same thing as talking to yourself? :)

Check again. I was able to log on.

wadesgirl said:
Is this the same thing as talking to yourself? :)

Hey, don't judge me. :D

When you talk to yourself you always know you'll get an intelligent answer! You don't have to worry about all those crazy answers that other people give. LOL

I used to always talk to myself when I worked in an office. My boss was across the hallway and always had to ask if I was talking to her or was I talking to myself again, LOL!

I'm always FEELING like I'm talking to myself. I'm the only one that ever listens to me.

Related to Issues from Yesterday: Status Update

1. What is "Issues from Yesterday: Status Update"?

"Issues from Yesterday: Status Update" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on using leftover ingredients and turning them into delicious meals. It also includes tips for meal planning and reducing food waste.

2. How do I sign up for "Issues from Yesterday: Status Update"?

To sign up for "Issues from Yesterday: Status Update", you can visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the class under the virtual cooking classes section. From there, you can select a date and time that works for you and complete the registration process.

3. Do I need to have leftover ingredients to participate in the class?

No, you do not need to have leftover ingredients to participate in the class. While the class focuses on using leftovers, the recipes can also be made with fresh ingredients. The class also provides tips for meal planning and reducing food waste in the future.

4. What kitchen tools or equipment do I need for the class?

The kitchen tools and equipment needed for the class will be listed in the class description on the Pampered Chef website. Typically, the recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools such as a cutting board, knives, and pots and pans. Any specialized tools needed will also be listed in the description.

5. Can I ask questions during the class?

Yes, there will be a Q&A portion during the class where you can ask questions and interact with the instructor. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef customer service or the class instructor after the class if you have any additional questions or need help with the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies