• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering From T & C

In summary, Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering From T & C is a durable, high-quality vinyl lettering designed for use with Pampered Chef products. It can be easily applied by cleaning the surface, peeling off the backing, and smoothing out any air bubbles. It is also removable with the use of a hairdryer. The lettering is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Customization options are also available through a Pampered Chef consultant.
DanielleQ
I know Merrill doesn't yet have these, and T & C did when we used them. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell?

Last edited:
LabelI have these labels probaby 5X7" that have PC and logo on them. They are clear so you can use on your car/van windows. Is this what you're looking for?

That's it! Can you PM me so we can "make a deal?" Thanks!

Related to Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering From T & C

1. What is Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering From T & C?

Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering From T & C is a type of vinyl lettering that is specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef products. It is a high-quality, durable material that is perfect for labeling and organizing your kitchen items.

2. How do I apply the Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering?

Applying the Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering is simple and easy. First, clean and dry the surface of the item you want to label. Then, carefully peel off the backing of the lettering and press it onto the surface. Use a credit card or similar object to smooth out any air bubbles. Finally, peel off the transfer tape and your lettering will be securely attached.

3. Can I remove the Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering?

Yes, the Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering is removable. Simply use a hairdryer to warm up the lettering and gently peel it off the surface. Be careful not to damage the surface or the lettering itself.

4. Is the Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering is dishwasher safe. However, to ensure the longevity of the lettering, it is recommended to hand wash the items with the lettering on them.

5. Can I customize the Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering?

Yes, the Iso Vinyl Pampered Chef Lettering can be customized with different fonts, sizes, and colors. You can also add your own text or design to the lettering to make it more personal. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customizing your lettering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie