• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Three Tiered Wrought Iron Stand

In summary, the Iso: Three Tiered Wrought Iron Stand measures 15 inches in diameter and 19 inches tall. The tiers are fixed and cannot be adjusted or removed. The weight limit for each tier is 10 pounds for the bottom tier, 7 pounds for the middle tier, and 5 pounds for the top tier. The stand should be hand washed with warm, soapy water and is not dishwasher safe. It is heat-resistant and can be used for serving hot dishes.
amelia
I have a customer that really wants the three tiered wrought iron stand for SA. I was hoping it would be listed in the new outlet, but I was disappointed. PM me if you have one for sale!
Amy Pearson
[email protected]:)

Last edited:
amelia said:
I have a customer that really wants the three tiered wrought iron stand for SA. I was hoping it would be listed in the new outlet, but I was disappointed. PM me if you have one for sale!
Amy Pearson
[email protected]:)
Don't give up on the outlet! They will be changing out products every couple of weeks. It just might appear!

I also have someone wanting one of these. Please contact me if you have one available.

Related to Iso: Three Tiered Wrought Iron Stand

Q: What are the dimensions of the Iso: Three Tiered Wrought Iron Stand?

The stand measures 15 inches in diameter and 19 inches tall.

Q: Can the tiers be adjusted or removed?

No, the tiers are fixed on the stand and cannot be adjusted or removed.

Q: What is the weight limit for each tier?

The bottom tier can hold up to 10 pounds, the middle tier can hold up to 7 pounds, and the top tier can hold up to 5 pounds.

Q: Is the stand dishwasher safe?

No, the stand should be hand washed with warm, soapy water and dried thoroughly.

Q: Can the stand be used for hot food items?

Yes, the stand is heat-resistant and can be used for serving hot dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gourmet Girl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • sherri lynn