• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Tablecloth & Small Items Cash & Carry

In summary, an Iso Tablecloth is a specially designed tablecloth with a printed grid and pockets to help with organizing small items during a Pampered Chef party. It can be purchased at a party through the Cash & Carry option and has benefits such as saving time and adding a professional touch to the presentation. The Iso Tablecloth is also machine washable with recommended gentle cycle and air drying.
kianewPCC
I am looking for table cloth prefer black and any small items in bulk for cash n carry at big upcoming event or maybe merging u have at good discount u want to unload!! Email at [email protected]

Meant anything u have** also holiday minis recipe cards...

Everything you have mentioned, you can get off the supply area. You get good discounts on small items & you can buy the minis....

Thanks im just looking to see if anyone maybe has to much quit the biz etc offering better discount but I will def b ordering some myself

Related to Iso Tablecloth & Small Items Cash & Carry

What is an Iso Tablecloth?

An Iso Tablecloth is a specially designed tablecloth that is used to create an isometric grid for easy placement and organization of small items during a Pampered Chef party.

How does the Iso Tablecloth work?

The Iso Tablecloth has a printed grid that helps you arrange small items in a visually appealing and organized way. It also has pockets to hold small items and keep them within reach.

Can I purchase the Iso Tablecloth and small items at a party?

Yes, the Iso Tablecloth and small items are available for purchase at a Pampered Chef party through our Cash & Carry option. This allows you to take home your favorite products on the spot.

What are the benefits of using an Iso Tablecloth?

The Iso Tablecloth helps you save time and stay organized during your Pampered Chef party. It also adds a professional touch to your presentation and makes it easier for guests to see and purchase products.

Are there any special care instructions for the Iso Tablecloth?

The Iso Tablecloth is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. However, for best results, we recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air drying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winklermom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies