• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Striped Simple Additions and the Clip N Spead.

In summary, the Iso Striped Simple Additions and Clip N Spread are two kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that make food preparation and serving easier. The Iso Striped Simple Additions is a versatile serving dish with a modern design, while the Clip N Spread is a multi-purpose kitchen tool that can be used as a spatula and spreader. The Clip N Spread has a flexible silicone head and stainless steel handle, making it easy to use. The Iso Striped Simple Additions is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The Clip N Spread is safe to use on non-stick cookware, but it is always best to refer to the care instructions of your specific cookware.
twinchefs
Gold Member
ISO striped simple additions and the clip n spead.

Re: isoWhat striped SA pieces are you looking for? I may have a couple of items- I'll have to dig out the box to see which pieces. I believe I have at least a small square bowl or two.

1. What is the Iso Striped Simple Additions and Clip N Spread?

The Iso Striped Simple Additions and Clip N Spread are two kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that are designed to make food preparation and serving easier. The Iso Striped Simple Additions is a versatile serving dish with a modern striped design, while the Clip N Spread is a multi-purpose kitchen tool that can be used as a spatula, spreader, and more.

2. How do I use the Clip N Spread?

The Clip N Spread is designed with a flexible silicone head and a stainless steel handle. To use it as a spatula, simply hold onto the handle and scrape the edges of a bowl or pan with the flexible head. To use it as a spreader, hold onto the handle and use the flat edge to evenly spread condiments or frosting onto food.

3. Can I use the Iso Striped Simple Additions in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Striped Simple Additions is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is not safe for use under the broiler or on the stovetop. Always refer to the care instructions for specific guidelines on how to use and care for the dish.

4. Is the Iso Striped Simple Additions dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Striped Simple Additions is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the dish. If using a dishwasher, place the dish on the top rack and avoid using harsh detergents or abrasive sponges.

5. Can I use the Clip N Spread on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Clip N Spread is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The silicone head will not scratch or damage the surface of the cookware. However, it is always recommended to use caution and refer to the care instructions of your specific cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • PC Angel