• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Sa White Pieces & Retired Wood Roller

In summary, Iso Sa White Pieces and Retired Wood Roller are two kitchen tools used for rolling out dough. They differ in material and design, with Iso Sa White Pieces being made of plastic and having a non-stick surface, while Retired Wood Roller is made of natural wood and has a traditional rolling pin design. Both can be used for various types of dough and are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for the Retired Wood Roller. They can also be used for other kitchen tasks such as crushing crackers, flattening meat, and shaping noodles. However, the Retired Wood Roller is no longer available for purchase, but the Iso Sa White Pieces offer a similar functionality and can be purchased through Pampered Chef.
jhammer22
I am wanting to add to my SA collection, but cannot afford them even with 20% off. Can anyone help a girl out?? :) Large square platter, medium squares, medium bowls - let me know what you have. Thanks!

Also, have a customer that decorates cakes. Her wooden roller broke and she desperately needs another. She prefers NIP, but slightly used is okay. She says that this is the only tool she likes to roll out her fondant with.

Thanks!

Julie

I think I have an old Dough and Pizza Roller (that's the wood one) NIP in the basement. I'll check when I get home from work.

Sorry, I can't help with the SA. If you do a show and list Consultant as host, you can get a few pieces free.

1. What is the difference between Iso Sa White Pieces and Retired Wood Roller?

Iso Sa White Pieces and Retired Wood Roller are both kitchen tools used for rolling out dough, but they differ in material and design. The Iso Sa White Pieces are made of a durable plastic material and have a non-stick surface, while the Retired Wood Roller is made of natural wood and has a traditional rolling pin design.

2. Can the Iso Sa White Pieces and Retired Wood Roller be used for different types of dough?

Yes, both the Iso Sa White Pieces and Retired Wood Roller can be used for a variety of dough types, such as pie crusts, cookies, and pizza dough. However, the non-stick surface of the Iso Sa White Pieces may be better suited for stickier doughs.

3. Are the Iso Sa White Pieces and Retired Wood Roller dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Iso Sa White Pieces and Retired Wood Roller are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the Retired Wood Roller.

4. Can the Iso Sa White Pieces and Retired Wood Roller be used for other kitchen tasks?

While they are primarily used for rolling out dough, both the Iso Sa White Pieces and Retired Wood Roller can also be used for tasks such as crushing crackers or cookies for crusts, flattening chicken or pork for cutlets, and shaping homemade noodles.

5. Is the Retired Wood Roller still available for purchase?

No, the Retired Wood Roller is a discontinued product and is no longer available for purchase. However, the Iso Sa White Pieces offer a similar functionality and are still available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • momoftwins
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
Replies