• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Retired Kids Chef Hat & Apron

Do you have a link to where they are sold?I didn't realize they had ever had them. I've only sold for nearly 4 years. Would love to have some for my granddaughters.Do you have a link to where they are sold?
Dutchess
Gold Member
If you have it and wouldnt mind parting with it pls PM me pricing.

I had no idea!!! I would nearly kill for a set or three!!!

I hear ya, Im looking for about 10 sets for a Kids Summer Camp Im going to do.Ive seen them on ebay, but was wanting to support the local CS ppl first

10 sets wouldn't be enough for my grandchildren. LOL

Barry Carlton said:
10 sets wouldn't be enough for my grandchildren. LOL

Im not quite there yet, lol, at least i hope Im not ;)

thats enough for my neices and nephews though. I want them to enjoy their Auntie's job!!!

Your cause is more noble. But if you find more than needed.....

I will def send them your way!!!

Check craiglist too. I had a few but they are all gone, I bought them from raliegh nc craiglist and she had more, and will ship

I've got some! I think I have 5 or 6 sets. Let me know if you still want them and for how much. Thanks!

catlwilles said:
I've got some! I think I have 5 or 6 sets. Let me know if you still want them and for how much. Thanks!

I think what Dutchess wants them for is noble. but if she does not get in touch w/ you in a timely manner would you PM me?

Please PM her first though.

catlwilles said:

Pm'ing you now thanks

Awesome!! I will have 5 sets coming - looking for a few more and of course so is Barry ;)

Any one happen to have any children's denim aprons?

fifiplc said:
Any one happen to have any children's denim aprons?

Get in line ;)

I didn't realize they had ever had them. I've only sold for nearly 4 years. Would love to have some for my granddaughters.

1. What is the size of the Iso Retired Kids Chef Hat & Apron?

The Iso Retired Kids Chef Hat & Apron is one size fits all, designed to fit most children ages 3-10 years old. The hat has an adjustable velcro closure in the back for a comfortable and secure fit.

2. Is the Iso Retired Kids Chef Hat & Apron machine washable?

Yes, both the hat and apron are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low. We recommend washing in cold water and hanging to dry for best results.

3. What material is the Iso Retired Kids Chef Hat & Apron made of?

The chef hat and apron are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean. The hat also has a moisture-wicking sweatband for added comfort during cooking.

4. Can I personalize the Iso Retired Kids Chef Hat & Apron?

Yes, the apron can be personalized with a name or initials for an additional fee. Simply choose the "personalization" option when placing your order and enter the desired text in the designated field.

5. Is the Iso Retired Kids Chef Hat & Apron suitable for both boys and girls?

Yes, the hat and apron have a neutral design and can be worn by both boys and girls. They also make a great gift for any young aspiring chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef