• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan

In summary, the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan is a versatile kitchen tool made of durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and frequent use. It is safe to use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. Its unique design allows it to be used as a lid, bowl, and pan, making it perfect for meal prep. The stoneware material is non-porous and non-stick, making it easy to clean. Additionally, the elegant design makes it suitable for serving dishes and saves space in the kitchen and on the serving table.
itsjustCarla
I bought a set of these a year or so ago and use it religiously. I LOVE THEM! With 3 teenagers in the house, I could use another.

I wish it hadn't been discontinued before I started with PC...:cry:
If anyone has a set they'd be willing to part with, please PM or email me.

I have Paypal.

:chef: Carla :chef:

itsjustCarla said:
I bought a set of these a year or so ago and use it religiously. I LOVE THEM! With 3 teenagers in the house, I could use another.

I wish it hadn't been discontinued before I started with PC...:cry:
If anyone has a set they'd be willing to part with, please PM or email me.

I have Paypal.

:chef: Carla :chef:
The "pan" part is the rectangle baker which is still in the catalog. I have a lid/bowl that I used once, maybe twice. I would be willing to part with that.

I have a brand new lid/bowl still in the box.

I fould the lid/bowl, thanks!! I knew the baker was still in the catalog.....but I was running late and didn't have time to edit it.

Thanks

Related to Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan

1. What is the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan made of?

The Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan is made of high-quality, durable stoneware that is designed to withstand high temperatures and frequent use in the kitchen.

2. Can the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. It can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher for added convenience.

3. How does the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan help with meal prep?

The Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan features a unique design that allows it to be used as a lid, bowl, and pan. This makes it perfect for marinating, storing, and cooking a variety of dishes without the need for multiple containers.

4. Is the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan easy to clean?

Yes, the stoneware material of the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan is non-porous and non-stick, making it very easy to clean. It is also dishwasher safe, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

5. Can the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan be used for serving?

Absolutely! The elegant design of the Iso Rectangular Lid/Bowl and Pan makes it perfect for serving dishes straight from the oven or microwave. Its multi-functional design also saves space in your kitchen and on your serving table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Kristin Radunz