• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pink And/Or Green Nylon Knives

In summary, Iso Pink and Green Nylon Knives are durable, lightweight, and have a non-slip grip for safety and comfort while cutting. They are safe to use on all types of cookware and require low maintenance. These knives are perfect for cutting fruits, vegetables, and meats, but not recommended for hard or frozen foods. They are also suitable for outdoor cooking and camping trips due to their convenient design.
pamperedcary
Gold Member
Hello,
I have 2 customers looking for the pink and/or green nylon knives. Anyone have any for sale? I need 2-3 of them. Thanks, Cary

I have a green one, PM me

I also have one green one available.

I have a green one to if you still need one.

I have some pink ones I might be persuaded to part with.

Related to Iso Pink And/Or Green Nylon Knives

What are the benefits of using Iso Pink and Green Nylon Knives?

Iso Pink and Green Nylon Knives are made with high-quality nylon material, making them extremely durable and long-lasting. They are also lightweight and easy to handle, making them perfect for everyday use in the kitchen. Additionally, the non-slip grip on the handle provides added safety and comfort while cutting.

Are Iso Pink and Green Nylon Knives safe to use on all types of cookware?

Yes, these knives are safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces. The nylon material will not scratch or damage the surface of your pots and pans, making them a versatile tool for all your cooking needs.

Do Iso Pink and Green Nylon Knives require any special care or maintenance?

No, these knives are very low maintenance. Simply hand wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or placing them in the dishwasher, as this can cause damage to the blades.

What types of foods can I cut with Iso Pink and Green Nylon Knives?

These knives are perfect for cutting fruits, vegetables, and meats. The sharp blades make slicing and dicing a breeze, while the non-stick surface prevents food from sticking to the blades. However, they are not recommended for cutting through hard or frozen foods.

Can I use Iso Pink and Green Nylon Knives for outdoor cooking or camping?

Absolutely! These knives are perfect for outdoor cooking and camping trips. They are lightweight and easy to transport, making them a convenient tool to have on hand for all your outdoor cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • btriplett2