• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Original Kitchen Shears White Handles

In summary, the Iso Original Kitchen Shears are made of high-quality stainless steel for the blades and durable plastic with a soft-grip coating for the handles. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing and drying is recommended for optimal longevity. These shears are not recommended for cutting through bones as it may damage the blades. They are approximately 8 inches in length, making them a versatile tool for various kitchen tasks. The shears also come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
scottcooks
Gold Member
2 pair please! PM me - I'll give you customer's name and number

* bumping *

May have one pair but I am not at home right now. Will e-mail myself to remind myself!

I PM'd you

Related to Iso Original Kitchen Shears White Handles

1. What materials are the Iso Original Kitchen Shears made of?

The Iso Original Kitchen Shears have blades made of high-quality stainless steel and handles made of durable plastic with a soft-grip coating for comfortable use.

2. Are the shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Original Kitchen Shears are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing and drying them for optimal longevity.

3. Can these shears be used for cutting through bones?

While the blades of the Iso Original Kitchen Shears are strong and sharp, we do not recommend using them to cut through bones as it may damage the blades.

4. What is the length of the shears?

The Iso Original Kitchen Shears are approximately 8 inches in length, making them a versatile tool for various kitchen tasks.

5. Do these shears come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • lmonninger