• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Medium or Large Round Stone in Boise, Id Area

In summary, the Iso Medium and Large Round Stone differ in size, with the Medium Round Stone being 13 inches in diameter and the Large Round Stone being 15 inches. Both can be used in the oven and do not require seasoning, but are not suitable for stovetop use. They are versatile tools that can be used to cook a variety of dishes and keep food warm.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Anyone nearby have one?

Kate

any takers?

I sent your message to one of my fellow consultants in the Boise area that doesn't belong to this site, hopefully she can help you. What is your email or phone #

Last edited:
I have a fellow consultant that lives in Boise that doesn't belong to this website. I am emailing her now to see if she or someone else in that area has one. What is your email or phone #

Thanks - I sent you an email!

Related to Iso Medium or Large Round Stone in Boise, Id Area

What is the difference between the Iso Medium and Large Round Stone?

The main difference between the Iso Medium and Large Round Stone is their size. The Medium Round Stone has a diameter of 13 inches, while the Large Round Stone has a diameter of 15 inches. This means that the Large Round Stone is better suited for cooking larger quantities of food, while the Medium Round Stone is ideal for smaller portions.

Can I use the Iso Medium or Large Round Stone in the oven?

Yes, both the Iso Medium and Large Round Stone are safe to use in the oven. They are made from durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures.

Do I need to season the Iso Medium or Large Round Stone before using it?

No, the Iso Medium and Large Round Stone do not require seasoning before use. However, we recommend washing them with warm soapy water before using them for the first time.

Can I use the Iso Medium or Large Round Stone on the stovetop?

No, the Iso Medium and Large Round Stone are not suitable for use on the stovetop. They are designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

What types of recipes can I make with the Iso Medium or Large Round Stone?

The Iso Medium and Large Round Stone are versatile cooking tools that can be used to make a variety of dishes, such as pizzas, bread, cookies, and roasted vegetables. They are also great for reheating leftovers and keeping food warm during meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• btriplett2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g
Replies
Views
  • DessertDivaFL