• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Items...

In summary, an Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Item is a discounted or free product from Pampered Chef that allows customers to try out new products at a lower cost. These giveaways are typically offered once a month, with specific items and dates varying. A purchase is usually required to receive a giveaway item, but there may be occasional promotions where no purchase is necessary. The specific item for the giveaway is predetermined and cannot be chosen, but there may be multiple options available. The duration of the giveaway will be specified by the consultant and can range from a few days to a few weeks. Once the giveaway period has ended, the item will no longer be available at the discounted price or as a free gift.
AJPratt
Silver Member
They don't have to be PC... I want to have some giveaways for my Hoast App Night. If you don't have any could you recommend a company? I know about Oriental Trading... What else is out there?

Give awaysDo you have Christmas Tree Shop where you live , if you do you WILL find cheap nice stuff.

Doreen Zaino
[email protected]

I'd say the local dollar store. Target also has the dollar spot & sometimes when they are changing stuff you can get things 4/$1.00

Last edited:
How soon is it? I have an idea, but not sure when you need them.

Wal-martI love Wal-mart.
I love to buy pot holders, kitchen towels, and oven mitts for 96 cents each. I also buy photo frames, candles, small boxes of Wilton Chocolates for 99 cents.
I even give away ingredients to a recipe I am doing in a bag, and a discount to buy the tools I used.

There are so many possibilities. And yes the dollar store is probably a good idea too. I once bought bath products there and they smelled really nice.

Debbie

I say watch out for the dollar store. I always buy stuff just because it's a buck and never use it!

*Use your PC stuff, it's cheaper than a buck!
*Make food to give away-mini loaf pan, mini fluted pan, silicone cupcake pan, etc. It's consumable (which is a great thing in my soon-to-be-decluttered life) and everyone LOVES food! Make bags of that caramel corn everyone is raving about!

Thanks for the great suggestions!

The party is Tues. Nov. 28.

Related to Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Items...

What is an Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Item?

An Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Item is a product from Pampered Chef that is offered at a discounted price or as a free gift with a purchase. These items are a great way to try out new products at a lower cost.

How often are Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Items offered?

Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Items are typically offered once a month, but the specific items and dates may vary. Be sure to check your consultant's website or social media pages for updates on upcoming giveaways.

Do I have to make a purchase to receive an Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Item?

In most cases, yes. Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Items are typically offered as a free gift with a purchase of a certain amount. However, there may be occasional promotions where an item is given away for free without a purchase.

Can I choose which Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Item I receive?

No, the specific item for the giveaway is predetermined and cannot be chosen. However, there may be multiple options for the giveaway item, so you may receive a different item than others.

How long do Iso Inexpensive Giveaway Items last?

The duration of the giveaway will be specified by your consultant, and can vary from a few days to a few weeks. Once the giveaway period has ended, the item will no longer be available at the discounted price or as a free gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcTracey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schoonies
  • Jennifer E