• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Discontinued White Oven Mitts

In summary, the Iso Discontinued White Oven Mitts measure 13 inches in length and 6.5 inches in width, making them suitable for most hand sizes. They are also machine washable, and washing them on a cold, gentle cycle and air drying them is recommended to maintain their quality. These oven mitts are designed to withstand high temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and are lined with a soft cotton material for added insulation and heat protection. They are versatile and can be used for grilling, baking, and cooking, providing excellent grip and heat protection for various cooking methods.
cat
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for two and I'd like a pair for myself as well!

(I think they should bring them back!!) Or put them in the outlet!

oven mittsI have 2-would be glad to get them to you for $10 each! Have a basement full of stuff I am trying to sell! [email protected]

I wish we would get these back too....I don't like the silicone mitt.

lacychef said:
I wish we would get these back too....I don't like the silicone mitt.

I know what you mean...also when they see the price & say FOR ONE!!!!:eek: , they just keep on looking:rolleyes:

Related to Iso Discontinued White Oven Mitts

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Discontinued White Oven Mitts?

The Iso Discontinued White Oven Mitts measure 13 inches in length and 6.5 inches in width, making them suitable for most hand sizes.

2. Are the Iso Discontinued White Oven Mitts machine washable?

Yes, these oven mitts are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a cold, gentle cycle and air drying them to maintain their quality.

3. Can the Iso Discontinued White Oven Mitts withstand high temperatures?

Yes, these oven mitts are designed to withstand high temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, providing excellent protection while handling hot cookware.

4. Are the Iso Discontinued White Oven Mitts lined with any material?

Yes, these oven mitts are lined with a soft and comfortable cotton lining for added insulation and heat protection.

5. Can I use the Iso Discontinued White Oven Mitts for grilling?

Yes, these oven mitts are versatile and can be used for grilling, baking, and cooking. They provide excellent grip and heat protection, making them suitable for various cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheframsey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • baychef