• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso- Dcb Lid, Trifle Bowl Stand

In summary, an Iso-Dcb Lid is a specialized lid for the Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl Stand that not only covers and protects the contents of the trifle bowl, but also adds a stylish touch to its display. The Trifle Bowl Stand itself is designed to elevate the trifle bowl and make it the centerpiece of the table, while also allowing for easy serving and displaying of layered desserts. The lid is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Although designed for the trifle bowl, the stand can also be used for other dishes, and the lid is made of durable plastic that is BPA-free for safe food contact.
straitfan
Gold Member
I'm doing some long overdue cleaning and organizing today. I have a few items that were shipped damaged, and when I did the adjustment, HO didn't want them back. So I know have the bottom part of a DCB and the bowl part of a trifle bowl. I was wondering if anyone has had the "reverse" problem and has a lid and a stand that they would be interested in selling. Let me know and we'll work out prices and shipping. Thanks so much!

I have a gently used lid of the DCB. I just had mine replaced because the bottom half broke. They didn't ask if it was just part of it, they just sent me a new one. I'm willing to sell it, but have no idea what to charge.

I just PM'd you Rhonda!

I've got the stand to the trifle bowl. I'm with Rhonda, no idea what it's worth. :)

I just PM's you too Crystal. Gosh, that was simple!

I also have the stand to the trifle bowl if anyone needs it.

I have a bottom to the DCB, never used if anyone's intererested.

You can order the trifle bowl lid for $2.50 :)

Jenni said:
You can order the trifle bowl lid for $2.50 :)

Cool! What I am needing is the glass pedastal that the bowl sits on. I already have the lid (it didn't break in shipping! LOl!)

I think that I've found what I need through Rhonda and Crystal. Hopefully this thread can be an outlet for someone else who might be in the same situation.
Thanks all! :angel:

What is an Iso-Dcb Lid?

An Iso-Dcb Lid is a lid specifically designed to fit the Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl Stand. It is used to cover and protect the contents of the trifle bowl while also providing a stylish way to display your dish.

What is the purpose of the Trifle Bowl Stand?

The Trifle Bowl Stand is designed to elevate your trifle bowl, making it the centerpiece of your table. It also allows for easy serving and displaying of layered desserts like trifles, parfaits, and fruit salads.

Is the Iso-Dcb Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso-Dcb Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the lid.

Can the Trifle Bowl Stand be used for other dishes?

While the Trifle Bowl Stand is specifically designed for use with the Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl, it can also be used to display other dishes such as cakes, pies, and even appetizers. It's a versatile and stylish addition to any kitchen.

What materials is the Iso-Dcb Lid made of?

The Iso-Dcb Lid is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and easy to handle while still being sturdy enough to protect your trifle bowl. It is also BPA-free for safe food contact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cochef