• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cookie Press: Get Yours Today and Bake Delicious Cookies at Home!

In summary, the Iso Cookie Press is a kitchen tool that allows you to easily make perfectly shaped cookies. It works by using a plunger mechanism and various discs to create different cookie designs. It can make a variety of cookies, is easy to clean, and can be used with different types of cookie dough.
itsjustCarla
Tried one of these at our cluster meeting the other night and I loved it. Anyone have one they're willing to part with? Email or PM me.

:balloon: :balloon: thanks!:balloon: :balloon:

Since they are the guest special for next month, you can order one at the special price and use your consultant discount to get it for almost 40% off. That's probably the best deal you'll get!

LOL. Can't wait that long.........I found one!!!!!!!!

For anyone else looking for one:

You can order the December guest special in November (today) at the guest price minus your discount on a personal order (non-commissionable order in PP or P3). Just put the guest sale # in when ordering.

After so long I feel dumb for not knowing this but can we do the same thing with host specials too? A month in advance I mean...

BethCooks4U said:
For anyone else looking for one:

You can order the December guest special in November (today) at the guest price minus your discount on a personal order (non-commissionable order in PP or P3). Just put the guest sale # in when ordering.

I NEVER knew this.........:mad:

The one I bought came out to the same price anyway, but still...if I had known this previously.......AUGH!!!

Last edited:
can't get the host special that way, only way to do that is to host a show.

ChefLoriG said:
can't get the host special that way, only way to do that is to host a show.
Right. You can only get the guest special ahead at the guest price plus your discount. If the guest special is buy ______ get ______ you have to buy whatever the promotion says but you can do it the month before so you have it for your shows!

Related to Iso Cookie Press: Get Yours Today and Bake Delicious Cookies at Home!

What is the Iso Cookie Press?

The Iso Cookie Press is a kitchen tool that helps you make perfectly shaped cookies with ease. It is designed to be easy to use and easy to clean, making it a must-have for any home baker.

How does the Iso Cookie Press work?

The Iso Cookie Press works by using a plunger mechanism to push cookie dough through a disc with a specific design. Simply load the dough into the canister, choose your desired disc, and press the plunger to create perfectly shaped cookies.

What types of cookies can I make with the Iso Cookie Press?

The Iso Cookie Press can make a variety of cookies, including traditional round cookies, spritz cookies, and even filled cookies. With 16 different discs to choose from, the possibilities are endless!

Is the Iso Cookie Press easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Cookie Press is designed to be easy to clean. Simply disassemble the press and wash the parts with warm, soapy water. The discs can also be placed in the top rack of a dishwasher for added convenience.

Can I use the Iso Cookie Press with gluten-free or vegan cookie dough?

Yes, the Iso Cookie Press can be used with a variety of cookie doughs, including gluten-free and vegan options. Just make sure the dough is the right consistency for pressing and follow the instructions for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pamperedharriet
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
valgal49
Replies