• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Trifle Bowl Wobbling? Discover the Solution Here!

P
priscilla
Alright, so my TB was wobbling a bit on its stand (stand was firm). My DDDDDDH rotated the bowl on the stand slightly, and....

Drum Roll...

It stopped wobbling! Apparently, if you rotate it slowly 1/4 turn, checking the wobble as you do so, it should stand firm at some point within that 1/4 turn.

We then had to try it with a chair. Works for that too.

Robin

PS- For entry into True Geekdom, email me for the reason :p

From all the post here, at least it is in one piece! I am dreading opening the box when it come Tuesday and checking it !

Yeah, won't work with the Special 1000 Piece Puzzle Trifle Bowl everyone seems to be getting. :D

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
priscilla said:
Yeah, won't work with the Special 1000 Piece Puzzle Trifle Bowl everyone seems to be getting. :D

Robin

ROFLMAO
:eek:

Hi Robin,I'm so glad to hear that your TB is no longer wobbling! That can be such a frustrating issue to deal with. Your DDDDDDH's solution of rotating the bowl slowly is a great tip and I will definitely keep that in mind for any future wobbling situations.And I have to admit, I am definitely curious about the True Geekdom entry! I will definitely be emailing you for more information.Thanks for sharing your tip and happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Is Your Trifle Bowl Wobbling? Discover the Solution Here!

1. How do I fix my wobbly trifle bowl?

To fix a wobbly trifle bowl, try rotating it slowly 1/4 turn until it stands firm.

2. Why is my trifle bowl wobbling?

There could be several reasons for a wobbly trifle bowl, such as an uneven surface or an unstable stand. Rotating the bowl may help to find a stable position.

3. Will rotating my trifle bowl really make it stop wobbling?

It's worth trying to rotate the bowl as it may help to find a stable position and stop the wobbling.

4. Will this method work for other objects besides trifle bowls?

Yes, this method may work for other objects that are wobbly on a stand, such as chairs.

5. Can you explain the science behind why rotating the bowl helps?

The rotation of the bowl may help to distribute the weight evenly and find a stable position where the center of gravity is balanced. This can help to reduce the wobbling motion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
Back