• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a way for us to receive the Consultant News in a timely manner?

In summary, I think the CN should be sent out earlier so that consultants have a chance to review it in advance.
jrstephens
This is my email:

I wanted to let you know that I just today, August 21, received my Consultant News for August. As consultants we need this at the beginning of the month not at the end of the month as there are time sensitive documents in it. I realize that we can view and print from CC but I like to have the actual magazine to use at my shows and not all consultants can print and view things online at a convenient speet. This continues to be a problem every month. I appreciate your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Stephens

I really wish there would be a way for use to receive the CN in a more timely manner. Not to complain about HO at all, I understand they do not mail them themselves, but they need to be aware of the consistant problem.

The really strange thing is - some of you just got your CS, or still haven't received one....but I got one on the 2nd of August...and another one on the 19th. Seems to be Feast or Famine!

Oh - and today - I got another Recruiting Postcard.....for the same recruit I got one for 10 days ago!:eek: Hmmmm, wonder if they'll send double catalogs too?:D

I got mine yesterday. Annoying.

I still haven't gotten mine. :grumpy:

i havent received mine either. but i just moved too. so i sort of just chalked it up to lost in the move. although - i did change my address with HO & i have my mail forwarded from my old address to my new one..

I got mine on Tuesday. The Spanish one is even worse, that one just got posted to CC on Monday. I think there were issues this month, more than any other.

There was a notice somewhere (can't remember where I saw it) that the August CN would be sent late this month to allow for all the announcments to be in it, and to expect it around the 3rd week of August.

I just got mine. Usually it comes much earlier. I'll have to look but I don't remember any time-sensitive announcements in it... ??? Hmm...But Noora, I think you are right on the announcement of it being late.

I just got mine last Friday too, but it was online 2 weeks ago. I agree I would like to have it in my hands the 1st week of the month. It would be much easier!

I know I found it SUPER HELPFUL to get my CN on Aug. 16, telling me to book lots of shows between Aug. 11 and 16.

Would have been nice to have it earlier b/c those who do not have net access (yes, they exist) would not have known about the booking blitz.

But it was still nice to see my clustermate's name in print!

NooraK said:
There was a notice somewhere (can't remember where I saw it) that the August CN would be sent late this month to allow for all the announcments to be in it, and to expect it around the 3rd week of August.

I remember that notice as well. And also can't remember where I saw it...:D. I got mine early this week but had looked at it on CC so.... I never even think that there are people out there with no internet access...I don't think I could live without it :p. I know there are lots of people that don't have it but it is such a part of my life that the thought barely enters my brain...:rolleyes:

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I remember that notice as well. And also can't remember where I saw it...:D. I got mine early this week but had looked at it on CC so.... I never even think that there are people out there with no internet access...I don't think I could live without it :p. I know there are lots of people that don't have it but it is such a part of my life that the thought barely enters my brain...:rolleyes:
It was in the July 29 Edition of the PC Newswire

August Consultant News Available Friday

Watch for the August edition of Consultant News on Consultant's Corner Aug. 1 and in your mailbox the second week of August.

The upcoming issue captures the excitement of National Conference 2008. See which milestones were achieved, look for your friends among the photos, and read success strategies from Circle of Honor Achievers.

As a 10-year postal person I can tell you that the Post Office has pallets and pallets of bulk mail stacked everywhere in their processing centers. They are often given a 10 day window to deliver after they receive these. And sometimes I would see pallets past their required delivery date because they were buried behind so many other pallets, the mail handlers on forklifts couldn't get to them easily and bypassed them day after day. So... it may not be HO at fault some of the time.

Yes, there was a notice that this month's would be late; so they could have conference pics & such. Hopefully starting next month they'll be back on track.
I think they had made most of the announcements in it via email already.

Related to Is there a way for us to receive the Consultant News in a timely manner?

1. What is CN?

CN stands for "Customer Number" and it is a unique identification number assigned to each Pampered Chef customer. It is used to track orders, payments, and other customer information.

2. How do I find my CN?

Your CN can be found on any previous Pampered Chef order or invoice. You can also contact your consultant or our customer service team to retrieve your CN.

3. Can I change my CN?

Unfortunately, CNs cannot be changed as they are used to track important customer information and cannot be duplicated or altered.

4. Why do I need to provide my CN when contacting customer service?

Providing your CN helps us identify you as a customer and retrieve your account information quickly. This allows us to assist you more efficiently with any inquiries or concerns.

5. What should I do if I can't find my CN?

If you cannot find your CN, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you locate your CN or provide you with a new one if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • AlowayFamily