• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the March Consultant Promo Up? Check Out the Link!

In summary, the March Consultant Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants during the month of March. To qualify, consultants must meet specific sales and recruitment goals set by the company. The rewards for the promo may include bonus commission, free products, or other exclusive perks. If qualified, consultants will receive an email notification and can also check their progress on the Consultant's Corner website. New consultants can also participate, but may have different goals based on their start date.
nicki25
Silver Member
Here is the link
cs-07mar_apr.pdf
(If I did that right). If not, I found it on CC.

Can someone please repost the PDF File?

Thanks!

No problem. It answers the questions on how to earn the HWC items and how to earn the mid season products!

Got to check the CN out now! Thanks

I'm just waiting to get my consultant # and kit so I can get in and check everything out!! Patience is NOT one of my virtues!! LOLOL

:cool: March incentives are soooooo cooooool!:cool:

thank yoooouuuu!!!

OMG, I love the HWC items this year! I want them! Gotta get 2 more booked to get it all!! Whoo-hoo! How sweet is TPC!

The HWC little bowls have got to be my favorite! ;) LOVE EM!

I feel like a moron...where can we see the HWC Products at? Not using all 52 cards today, I guess...lol

on the March consultant promo!

Look at the top of this thread for a link.

ugh...Found them...sheesh...I think I need some food...lol

thechefofnorthbend said:
Found them...sheesh...I think I need some food...lol
You are forgiven!

March will be great!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Is the March Consultant Promo Up? Check Out the Link!

What is the March Consultant Promo?

The March Consultant Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants during the month of March. It provides extra incentives and rewards for consultants who meet certain sales goals and achieve other milestones.

How can I qualify for the March Consultant Promo?

To qualify for the March Consultant Promo, you must be an active consultant and meet the specific sales and recruitment goals set by Pampered Chef for that month. These goals may vary each month, so be sure to check the details of the current promo.

What are the rewards for the March Consultant Promo?

The rewards for the March Consultant Promo may include bonus commission, free products, or other exclusive perks. The specific rewards will be outlined in the details of the promo, and may vary each month.

How will I know if I have qualified for the March Consultant Promo?

If you have qualified for the March Consultant Promo, you will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef. You can also check your progress and eligibility on the Consultant's Corner website.

Can I still participate in the March Consultant Promo if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, new consultants can also participate in the March Consultant Promo. However, they may have different sales and recruitment goals based on their start date. Be sure to check the details of the promo for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956