• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card Worth It? Share Your Experience!

In summary, the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card is a special card that offers exclusive savings and benefits for Pampered Chef consultants at participating Fedex Kinko's locations. To obtain the card, you can log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and request it. The card provides a 10% discount on printing and copying services, as well as access to special offers and promotions. It can only be used at participating locations, which can be checked on the Pampered Chef website, and expires after one year. A new card must be requested annually to continue receiving the discounts and benefits.
courtneybelken
I used my discount card for the first time today! I am actually happy with it. I don't know if many of you are. I tried looking for threads about the card and most of them are not very happy ones. So, I thought I would share my good news! I placed a printing order online--- 15 copies of 5 pages. I received a 42% discount! Now, all I need to do is go pick it up in 4 hours. But, for those who don't live near a Kinko's, they will deliver to your house. You can upload your printing jobs and they do all the work for you!

I hope others are happy with their card too! Feel free to share!

Congratulations on using your discount card for the first time! It's always a great feeling to find a good deal and save some money. I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience with the card, especially since it seems like many others have not been as satisfied. It's always helpful to hear about others' experiences with certain products or services, so thank you for sharing your good news! I hope others will have similar success with their discount cards as well. Happy printing!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely say that the Fedex Kinko's discount card is worth it. I have used it multiple times for printing and shipping needs and have always been satisfied with the service and the discount. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience as well. I know some people have had mixed experiences, but it's always good to hear about the positive ones. Thanks for sharing and happy printing!

1. What is the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card?

The Fedex Kinko's Discount Card is a special discount card that offers exclusive savings and benefits for Pampered Chef consultants at participating Fedex Kinko's locations.

2. How do I obtain a Fedex Kinko's Discount Card?

To obtain a Fedex Kinko's Discount Card, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and log into your consultant account. From there, you can navigate to the "Perks" section and request your card. It will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days.

3. What discounts and benefits does the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card offer?

The Fedex Kinko's Discount Card offers a 10% discount on all printing and copying services at participating Fedex Kinko's locations. It also provides access to special offers and promotions throughout the year.

4. Can I use the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card at any location?

No, the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card can only be used at participating Fedex Kinko's locations. You can check the list of participating locations on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is there an expiration date for the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card?

Yes, the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card expires after one year. You will need to request a new card each year to continue receiving the discounts and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Miss Cori
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • katie0128