• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Carry-All Tote the Perfect Freebie?

In summary, the Carry-All Tote is a durable canvas bag designed for carrying Pampered Chef products. It features three compartments, including a large main compartment, a front zippered pocket, and an interior pocket. The tote can be personalized for an additional fee, making it a great gift for Pampered Chef enthusiasts. It is also machine washable for easy cleaning and measures 16" L x 7" W x 13" H for ample storage space.
Jessamary
Have I mentioned I love getting free stuff? :)

The carry-all tote came today...only 2 days after I ordered it. It's dumb, but this is a real motivator for me. I aim for all of my shows to be at least $500. I want it all!:love:

hah! you and i posted at the same time - my knife case just showed up!

Congratulations to you both!

Is the carry-all case the same thing that comes in the consultant kit? I thought it looked the same but I wasnt sure.

Weird that I haven't gotten my knife case yet. I redeemed it on the 8th.

I just checked and I'm receiving something on Saturday the 16th. I wonder if its the bamboo bowl and charms or my case.

Related to Is the Carry-All Tote the Perfect Freebie?

1. What material is the Carry-All Tote made of?

The Carry-All Tote is made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying all of your Pampered Chef products.

2. How many compartments are in the Carry-All Tote?

The tote features three spacious compartments, including a large main compartment, a front zippered pocket, and an interior pocket for smaller items.

3. Can the Carry-All Tote be personalized?

Yes, the tote can be personalized with a name or monogram for an additional fee. This makes it the perfect gift for any Pampered Chef enthusiast.

4. Is the Carry-All Tote machine washable?

Yes, the tote can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and air dried for easy cleaning.

5. What are the dimensions of the Carry-All Tote?

The tote measures 16" L x 7" W x 13" H, providing ample space for all of your Pampered Chef products and kitchen essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cookinmama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • CrazyChef