• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Cake Stick Tester Available on Outlet?

In summary, A Cake Stick Tester is a tool used to test the doneness of cakes, brownies, and other baked goods. It is made of food-safe stainless steel and has a sharp point on one end. It is safe to use on non-stick surfaces and can also be used to test other foods such as muffins, breads, and vegetables. To clean, simply wash with warm soapy water or put in the dishwasher. It is covered by a one-year warranty.
babywings76
Gold Member
I thought that I had seen that the cake stick tester (did I name that right?) was available on the outlet, but I can't find it right now. Was it in one of the groupings or am I imagining things...

yes, the cake tester was in the bakers delight bundle

so is it gone already-- along with the microcookers?

Yes...those are gone as well as the Bread Tube...which stayed there several months!

Did anyone order the Baker's Delight from the outlet? I received mine today and the mini muffin pan has the "Mirro" stamped into it. Isn't that a less expensive brand name??? Are these not PC pans?

croberts30 said:
Did anyone order the Baker's Delight from the outlet? I received mine today and the mini muffin pan has the "Mirro" stamped into it. Isn't that a less expensive brand name??? Are these not PC pans?

WHAT!?! That's crazy! I'd probably contact HO just for clarification. weird!

PC doesn't manufacture the items in the catalog. Currently, the majority of items we carry are exclusives, but that wasn't always the case. That 12-cup mini muffin pan in a very old item and probably was manufactured by Mirro.

Related to Is the Cake Stick Tester Available on Outlet?

What is a Cake Stick Tester and how does it work?

A Cake Stick Tester is a handy tool used to test the doneness of cakes, brownies, and other baked goods. It is made of food-safe stainless steel and has a sharp point on one end. To use it, simply insert the pointed end into the center of the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is fully cooked.

Is the Cake Stick Tester safe to use on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the Cake Stick Tester is safe to use on non-stick surfaces. The stainless steel material will not scratch or damage the surface of your baking pan.

Can the Cake Stick Tester be used for testing other foods besides cakes?

Yes, the Cake Stick Tester can be used for testing the doneness of other baked goods such as brownies, muffins, and breads. It can also be used to test the doneness of boiled or steamed vegetables.

How do I clean and maintain the Cake Stick Tester?

To clean the Cake Stick Tester, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is recommended to store the tester in a dry place to prevent rusting.

Is the Cake Stick Tester covered by a warranty?

The Cake Stick Tester is covered by a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your tester, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leftymac
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maragib
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies