• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Stoneware Still Made in the USA?

In summary, stoneware made in the USA is known for its high quality and durability due to the use of local materials and strict manufacturing standards. It is safe for cooking and baking, as it is made from natural materials and does not contain harmful chemicals. However, it is not recommended for use on the stovetop and should be cared for according to the manufacturer's instructions. It also typically comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects or damage.
kam
Staff member
I know the product info on CC says Made in USA, but I wanted to make sure this was still true and nothing had changed...

But, are all the pieces of Stoneware still made in the US?

Yes, as far as I know they are.

Thanks! I wanted to make sure before I answered my host.

Related to Is Stoneware Still Made in the USA?

1. What is the difference between stoneware made in the USA and stoneware made elsewhere?

Stoneware made in the USA is typically made from high-quality, local materials and is subject to strict manufacturing standards. This results in a more durable and long-lasting product compared to stoneware made in other countries.

2. Is stoneware made in the USA safe to use for cooking and baking?

Yes, stoneware made in the USA is safe to use for cooking and baking. It is made from all-natural materials and does not contain harmful chemicals or toxins. It is also lead-free and safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

3. Can stoneware made in the USA be used on the stovetop?

No, stoneware made in the USA is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave and may crack or break if used directly on a stovetop.

4. How do I care for stoneware made in the USA?

To care for stoneware made in the USA, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions. Generally, it is recommended to wash it by hand with warm soapy water and avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners. It should also be seasoned before first use and periodically thereafter to maintain its non-stick properties.

5. Is stoneware made in the USA covered by a warranty?

Yes, most stoneware made in the USA comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if it experiences any defects or damage during normal use, it can be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer. However, this warranty may vary depending on the specific brand and product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mdallshouse1
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • RaniaTreadwell
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • pamperedberry