• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Stainless Steel Cookware Featured on Dr. Phil?

In summary, stainless steel cookware offers many benefits such as durability, scratch-resistance, and even heat distribution. It is also generally considered safe to use, although some people may have allergies to nickel. To clean and care for your stainless steel cookware, use non-abrasive cleaners and avoid high heat. It can be used on most stovetops including induction, but make sure to check for compatibility. For best results, preheat your pan and use a small amount of oil or butter to prevent sticking.
Make sure to read WeelyBites!!! Stainless steel cookware is supposed to be on Dr. Phil on December 11th! Let's hope he actually talks about it unlike the last time with Oprah!

This is awesome! I agree that I hope he talks about it, because if he doesn't, then it will just look like most other SS cookware sets that are out there.

Sweet that is great! I am thinking of sending out a newsletter tonite or tomorrow and maybe including that as a tid-bit in the newsletter!

Related to Is Stainless Steel Cookware Featured on Dr. Phil?

What are the benefits of using stainless steel cookware?

Stainless steel cookware is a popular choice for many reasons. It is durable, scratch-resistant, and non-reactive, meaning it won't absorb flavors or chemicals from the food you cook. It also heats up quickly and evenly, making it great for cooking a variety of dishes.

Is stainless steel cookware safe to use?

Yes, stainless steel cookware is generally considered safe to use. It is made from a combination of metals, including iron, chromium, and nickel. While some people may have allergies to nickel, the amount that leaches into food from stainless steel cookware is very small and not considered harmful.

How do I clean and care for my stainless steel cookware?

To keep your stainless steel cookware in top condition, it is important to clean it properly. Avoid using harsh abrasives or steel wool, as they can scratch the surface. Instead, use a non-abrasive cleaner and a soft sponge or cloth. You can also use a stainless steel cleaner or make your own using equal parts water and vinegar. To prevent discoloration or staining, avoid using high heat and always dry your cookware thoroughly after washing.

Can I use stainless steel cookware on all types of stovetops?

Stainless steel cookware is versatile and can be used on most stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. However, if you have an induction stovetop, make sure your cookware is compatible by checking for a magnetic bottom. Also, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for use on your specific stovetop.

What is the best way to cook with stainless steel cookware?

To get the best results when cooking with stainless steel, preheat your pan on medium heat for a few minutes before adding your food. This will help prevent sticking. You can also use a small amount of oil or butter to further prevent sticking. Avoid overcrowding your pan and flip or stir your food occasionally for even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • emmabelle47
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies