• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Recruiting Required for Free Registration at March Kcn Spoiler?

In summary, National Conference is again offering free registration, but they are attaching a recruiting requirement to it. People who earn free registration will receive a $2,500 bonus and a free registration to the next National Conference. If someone wants to go to National Conference but can't because they are too busy, they can still participate by coaching someone else to earn free registration.
heat123
Silver Member
I read on another board that someone received theirs already and found out this:

They're again offering us to earn free registration to National Conference, but they are attaching a recruiting requirement to that as well.

Hmm, interesting.:confused:

I saw that too ... I'll take 1/2 off even - earned that last year & it was a great bonus!

conference regyep march 16-April 14 hold and submit $2,500 in sales get 1/2 off reg. for conference...do the same but also recruit one new one and have them qualify within 30 days...free registration

I am so happy to see this. I want to earn at least 1/2 off conference this year, aiming for free. Yeah I have some hot hosts at the end of march! :D

I am SO going for FREEEEEEE!!!!

I want free!!!!

DebbieJ said:
I am SO going for FREEEEEEE!!!!

Me too!! I already have 4 shows scheduled in that time frame. Plus a couple of fence sitters that aren't ready right now.

Oh, I hope it's true! I have a recruit who is planning to sign on April 1st.....wahoo!

Free for me baby!!

Yeah! I was wondering if they would do this; it's been in Jan that we could earn it the past couple years. I want free too!

I think I may have the recruit part down....but those dates encompass Easter Week, and Spring Break Week - my most challenging times to book shows. I'm still going to work hard to earn it - but it's going to be an uphill battle.

I have 2 shows in March during this time period, and 2 shows in April.....maybe I'll offer a special incentive for booking during this promotion.

ChefBeckyD said:
......but those dates encompass Easter Week, and Spring Break Week - .....
Oh man, I didn't realize that part yet! I've got a bridal shower on April 5th - hopefully that will be a huge one.

pamperedlinda said:
Oh man, I didn't realize that part yet! I've got a bridal shower on April 5th - hopefully that will be a huge one.
Yeah, at least I just realized that 2 of my 4 shows booked during this time are with repeat hosts who have both had more than one $1000 shows for me in the past.....I never bank on it - but I am going to coach them towards that again this time!

Luckily here, Easter week & spring break week is one in the same;) At least it's $2500; that's pretty do-able!

lacychef said:
Luckily here, Easter week & spring break week is one in the same;) At least it's $2500; that's pretty do-able!

They are usually the same week here too - but because of Easter being early this year, they aren't. Spring Break is Apr.4-11. The problem I have is that I get people who won't book the week before or after Spring Break either, because they are too busy either getting ready, or settling back in. I just don't get that part of it......:rolleyes:

I have someone who booked Easter Saturday. Fine with me as long as she can get people there...

DebbieJ said:
I have someone who booked Easter Saturday. Fine with me as long as she can get people there...

I am soooo involved at church that the whole week of Easter, even if someone wanted to book that week, would be out for me.

BUT! I do have a couple more people I talked to tonight who are trying to decide between April and March - so if the only dates I give them as open are in that date range - I'll be feeling much better about my chances for free conference.

If I earn free or half-off conference, then the money in my conference club comes back to me in my Commission Check right?

That would be so sweet! I would have that money, plus my $300 Conference Cash - I could go shopping in Chicago!:love:

What happens if you earn it but can't go :( ??? Wish it could be carried over to the next year! ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
If I earn free or half-off conference, then the money in my conference club comes back to me in my Commission Check right?

That would be so sweet! I would have that money, plus my $300 Conference Cash - I could go shopping in Chicago!:love:

Yes, you'll get it back. Fun fun fun!!!!

That figures!!! I'm having the baby Easter weekend!!!! (sched. c-sec.) I only have one catalog show during that time!!
I've never been to conference and really want to go! Guess I'll be paying!!:cry:

heat123 said:
What happens if you earn it but can't go :( ??? Wish it could be carried over to the next year! ;)
If you don't go you lose it.

Yeah, I figured as much... wishful thinkin ya know! ;)

Related to Is Recruiting Required for Free Registration at March Kcn Spoiler?

1. What is the "March Kcn Spoiler"?

The "March Kcn Spoiler" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of March for Kitchen Consultants (KCN). It includes exclusive discounts and deals on select products.

2. Who is eligible for the "March Kcn Spoiler"?

All active Kitchen Consultants with Pampered Chef are eligible for the "March Kcn Spoiler" promotion.

3. How do I access the "March Kcn Spoiler" deals?

To access the "March Kcn Spoiler" deals, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Specials" tab. You will find the promotion listed there with all the available deals.

4. Can I combine the "March Kcn Spoiler" deals with other discounts?

No, the "March Kcn Spoiler" deals cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are only available as standalone offers.

5. What is the expiration date for the "March Kcn Spoiler" deals?

The expiration date for the "March Kcn Spoiler" deals may vary for each offer. Please check the details for each deal to see the specific expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies
Views
Melissa78