• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Personalized Dots Letterhead Worth The Extra Cost?

In summary, the "Question About Dots Letterhead" measures 8.5 inches by 11 inches and is compatible with both inkjet and laser printers. A pack of the letterhead contains 25 sheets and it can be customized using an online design tool or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, the paper is made from 30% recycled materials.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Yeah, I know, this could have gone in the Admin Forum, but I figured it was more likely to be seen here.

I'm thinking of buying some of the Dots Letterhead and Envelopes from Merrill, so they'll stand out in the stack of mail when I send PYB info. The personalized stationery is abour $50 more than the non-personalized. Does anyone use either, and do you think it's worth it to pay so much more for the personalized, instead of just printing the contact info yourself?

TIA-

You know, you could personalize it yourself. Just make a templete on Word that you add your letters to. Make the personalization stand out w/different font and bold. It would save you $$

I think it is going to be the pattern that sticks out, not the personalization. Just my 2 cents :)

Yep, pretty much what I was thinking, too. Easy to personalize it (the non-personalized does have the logo, as well), and save the money.

Thanks for the advice. New I'd get some, but didn't think it would be so fast, so late!

I have the non-personalized of the old style (with the products) and I just got a pack of the dots, non-personalized. I like that I can control what personalization goes on it, as well as keep it a little more current. Merrill has changed the products on the letterhead since I bought mine, but I still had some left. I can't imagine the size of the stack I'd still have if I had gotten the personalized version, which comes in a bigger pack.

Related to Is Personalized Dots Letterhead Worth The Extra Cost?

What are the dimensions of the "Question About Dots Letterhead"?

The "Question About Dots Letterhead" measures 8.5 inches by 11 inches.

Is the "Question About Dots Letterhead" compatible with inkjet printers?

Yes, the "Question About Dots Letterhead" is compatible with both inkjet and laser printers.

How many sheets come in a pack of "Question About Dots Letterhead"?

A pack of "Question About Dots Letterhead" contains 25 sheets.

Can I customize the design and text on the "Question About Dots Letterhead"?

Yes, you can customize the design and text on the "Question About Dots Letterhead" using our online design tool or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is the "Question About Dots Letterhead" made from recycled materials?

Yes, the "Question About Dots Letterhead" is made from 30% recycled materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back