• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Our Server Under Attack? Slow Loading and Fighting Back!

A
Admin Greg
hi folks! since yesterday morning the server has been under attack. basically some jerk is flooding useless traffic to the server which bogs everything down. I am trying to block the offending traffic, but it's not that easy. please stay tuned!

Thanks so much for the update!

was wondering why I could not get on all day today!

The attack is still going on, but I think we've managed to contain it. How are speeds right now?

Looking good and loading well right now :)

Working fairly quickly on my end too.

Much better! Thanks!

:sick:I am shaking...withdrawls from DS, CS and Consultant Connection!!! And I had a snowday yesterday so all day I checked! Glad to be back with my peeps!!:D

Related to Is Our Server Under Attack? Slow Loading and Fighting Back!

What is causing our server to slow down?

The server is under attack by someone flooding it with useless traffic.

How long has the server been under attack?

The attack started yesterday morning and is ongoing.

What steps are being taken to stop the attack?

The scientist is trying to block the offending traffic, but it is proving to be difficult.

Why is it difficult to block the attack?

The attacker is constantly changing their methods, making it hard to identify and block the traffic.

What should we do while the attack is ongoing?

Please stay tuned for updates on the situation and avoid using the server for non-essential tasks until the issue is resolved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Back